Jump to content

Lay off me!!!


HarleyFatboy
 Share

Recommended Posts

Posted by mr1010

Harley you are the most ornery, contrary person in the history of  the world! Guys, why do you give his crap the time of day?

Ben, that analysis was excellent.

Harley thinks the girls were fucking guys' brains out during that time or each other!

Query, they can fuck guys at the club or their places or hotels. And the girls do the most lame fake lez shit with each other. They don't fuck each other! So what does Harley thinks happened? The answer is nothing! He makes it all up just to fuck with us! Don't believe he is ever serious about anything!

 

mr1010, I'm serious about this!!  I don't like you, I think you are someone that grew up getting your measly little as kicked because you are a little piece of shit.....prick! You are spineless to talk about someone behind their back, and not only you but others.  You don't know me from Adam and you don't know what I think, or how I feel, or anything about me.  This is a forum that people should be able to express their feelings without suffering the wrath of shit you put upon them!  I'm sick of you targeting me and I can not believe that the powers of this site let it continue.  You are a person that tries like hell to get people to like you and you do it by stating that you are a lawyer....if people believe that about you, I feel sorry for them.  If you were a lawyer, you must have been a piss poor one!!

Ben's analysis was not excellent!  He didn't have all his facts straight, just like someone else stated that to access the plumbing for the bathtub, that it had to be done through the walls of Aida's room.....that's complete and total bullshit!  The main plumbing and most important plumbing can only be accessed through the maintenance panel that can be seen by Cam4 or by going through the wall in the hall.

You can believe that every time they go under maintenance, that it is actually for maintenance activities all you want.  I feel strongly and differently that it is not!!  Why do you suppose that this is the only apartment that has at least 20 times the maintenance as all the rest combined?  Is it because this apartment is something special?  I think not!!!  Don't tell me that it is for the new girls to go over the contract or that they are actually doing maintenance, or to go over where the cameras are located, or to carry a fucking suitcase up the stairs.  I don't want to hear that from you or anybody else for that matter!  You and I both know that is BULLSHIT!!   Well, maybe you don't because you want to act like MR. goody two shoes with everything that happens on RLC, just to get people to like your punk ass!!!   I say things as I see them and don't try to blow smoke up anyones asses.  If people don't like me for that, then I am sorry, that just means that on the best day we will probably agree to disagree!  As much as this apartment spends under maintenance, it should be the smoothest, tightest, ship in the fleet and that is just not the case!

The girls are fake while in the apartment...I'll agree with you there.  Their shit is fake as a three dollar bill, no questions about it.  How can you of all people make a statement that they don't "fuck each other"?  You have no fucking clue what those girls do, unless they are in the apartment!!

The bottom line, and the reason I don't subscribe to RLC is because of this one apartment, the only apartment in their lineup that I give two shit's about, spending more time under maintenance than all the others combined, and all the acts they perform are for people like you that are so caught up in their act and what they are feeding you...you can't see past it!

K&K's apartment means a whole lot to a bunch of people, and I don't blame them....they are two beautiful girls no doubt about it!  I don't care if that apartment falls off the earth tomorrow!  Their shit involves the most teasing as all the other apartments combined.  Everybody was so happy to see them back and I'm happy for those people that they are back, but don't sit there and tell me that every time they get in the tub or bed together or lay on that couch together,  that you don't sit there, hoping that this is the time that something is going to happen.  You and I both know if you deny this, then you are fucking kidding yourself.  You of all people want to see more sex than anybody else on this entire forum.

I'm sick of you targeting me and I want it to stop!!  If you continue I will go out of my way to see that you are banned from this site!  I have a right to how I feel and to my observations and opinions, just as you have.  Just lay off of me, and I will do the same with you.  In the future for you and everybody else, if you don't like me or what I post, just skip over it and move on.  It doesn't get any easier than that!  I will continue to voice my opinions, observations, and speculations.  If you choose to read them than so be it, if not that's OK too!!!  But please, lay off me!!!

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 3/25/2016 at 0:49 AM, HarleyFatboy said:

Posted by mr1010

Harley you are the most ornery, contrary person in the history of  the world! Guys, why do you give his crap the time of day?

Ben, that analysis was excellent.

Harley thinks the girls were fucking guys' brains out during that time or each other!

Query, they can fuck guys at the club or their places or hotels. And the girls do the most lame fake lez shit with each other. They don't fuck each other! So what does Harley thinks happened? The answer is nothing! He makes it all up just to fuck with us! Don't believe he is ever serious about anything!

 

mr1010, I'm serious about this!!  I don't like you, I think you are someone that grew up getting your measly little as kicked because you are a little piece of shit.....prick! You are spineless to talk about someone behind their back, and not only you but others.  You don't know me from Adam and you don't know what I think, or how I feel, or anything about me.  This is a forum that people should be able to express their feelings without suffering the wrath of shit you put upon them!  I'm sick of you targeting me and I can not believe that the powers of this site let it continue.  You are a person that tries like hell to get people to like you and you do it by stating that you are a lawyer....if people believe that about you, I feel sorry for them.  If you were a lawyer, you must have been a piss poor one!!

Ben's analysis was not excellent!  He didn't have all his facts straight, just like someone else stated that to access the plumbing for the bathtub, that it had to be done through the walls of Aida's room.....that's complete and total bullshit!  The main plumbing and most important plumbing can only be accessed through the maintenance panel that can be seen by Cam4 or by going through the wall in the hall.

You can believe that every time they go under maintenance, that it is actually for maintenance activities all you want.  I feel strongly and differently that it is not!!  Why do you suppose that this is the only apartment that has at least 20 times the maintenance as all the rest combined?  Is it because this apartment is something special?  I think not!!!  Don't tell me that it is for the new girls to go over the contract or that they are actually doing maintenance, or to go over where the cameras are located, or to carry a fucking suitcase up the stairs.  I don't want to hear that from you or anybody else for that matter!  You and I both know that is BULLSHIT!!   Well, maybe you don't because you want to act like MR. goody two shoes with everything that happens on RLC, just to get people to like your punk ass!!!   I say things as I see them and don't try to blow smoke up anyones asses.  If people don't like me for that, then I am sorry, that just means that on the best day we will probably agree to disagree!  As much as this apartment spends under maintenance, it should be the smoothest, tightest, ship in the fleet and that is just not the case!

The girls are fake while in the apartment...I'll agree with you there.  Their shit is fake as a three dollar bill, no questions about it.  How can you of all people make a statement that they don't "fuck each other"?  You have no fucking clue what those girls do, unless they are in the apartment!!

The bottom line, and the reason I don't subscribe to RLC is because of this one apartment, the only apartment in their lineup that I give two shit's about, spending more time under maintenance than all the others combined, and all the acts they perform are for people like you that are so caught up in their act and what they are feeding you...you can't see past it!

K&K's apartment means a whole lot to a bunch of people, and I don't blame them....they are two beautiful girls no doubt about it!  I don't care if that apartment falls off the earth tomorrow!  Their shit involves the most teasing as all the other apartments combined.  Everybody was so happy to see them back and I'm happy for those people that they are back, but don't sit there and tell me that every time they get in the tub or bed together or lay on that couch together,  that you don't sit there, hoping that this is the time that something is going to happen.  You and I both know if you deny this, then you are fucking kidding yourself.  You of all people want to see more sex than anybody else on this entire forum.

I'm sick of you targeting me and I want it to stop!!  If you continue I will go out of my way to see that you are banned from this site!  I have a right to how I feel and to my observations and opinions, just as you have.  Just lay off of me, and I will do the same with you.  In the future for you and everybody else, if you don't like me or what I post, just skip over it and move on.  It doesn't get any easier than that!  I will continue to voice my opinions, observations, and speculations.  If you choose to read them than so be it, if not that's OK too!!!  But please, lay off me!!!

It is special you dumbass. Because it has 20 times more tenants then all the other apartments combined. All the other apartments, the couples move in once, and they move out once. All the time in between, maintenance only happens for technical repairs. In this apartment the situation repeats with every new move in, PLUS all the repairs. And it's gonna stay like that as long as this apartment is online. If you can't put up with that, then you are a deranged, lowlife, sociopath. It's not only mr1010, everybody here is sick and tired of your horse crap! And just because the mods let you walk around and spread your crap doesn't mean a peck of shit. Don't kidd  yourself thinking you got some kind of "special protection"

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, snaky said:

It is special you dumbass. Because it has 20 times more tenants then all the other apartments combined. All the other apartments, the couples move in once, and they move out once. All the time in between, maintenance only happens for technical repairs. In this apartment the situation repeats with every new move in, PLUS all the repairs. And it's gonna stay like that as long as this apartment is online. If you can't put up with that, then you are a deranged, lowlife, sociopath. It's not only mr1010, everybody here is sick and tired of your horse crap! And just because the mods let you walk around and spread your crap doesn't mean a peck of shit. Don't kidd  yourself thinking you got some kind of "special protection"

You're right snaky, you always are!  I'm tired of arguing with you about this!

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh did I miss your rant anonymous man of many names? Snaky told me about it.

You are the most duplicitous piece of shit I have ever met. You use 5 or more names just to spew your hatred of everyone.

I am glad I got under your skin at last.

People like me here 100 times better than you. Why is  that  do you think?

Being a lawyer has nothing to do with it. Being a good  human being does!

And if I was an unsuccessful lawyer than why am I successful here "getting people to like me"?

Stop your crap for good! I will make sure every newbie that you try to appeal to knows what you are like! And then you will wither away like the parasite you are.

This will be my first and last rant on this subject.

You are nothing to me!

 

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

Oh did I miss your rant anonymous man of many names? Snaky told me about it.

You are the most duplicitous piece of shit I have ever met. You use 5 or more names just to spew your hatred of everyone.

I am glad I got under your skin at last.

People like me here 100 times better than you. Why is  that  do you think?

Being a lawyer has nothing to do with it. Being a good  human being does!

And if I was an unsuccessful lawyer than why am I successful here "getting people to like me"?

Stop your crap for good! I will make sure every newbie that you try to appeal to knows what you are like! And then you will wither away like the parasite you are.

This will be my first and last rant on this subject.

You are nothing to me!

 

I have had only two names on here, dfCcap & HarleyFatboy!  However, you go around accusing others of being me because they may have a different way of looking at things.  I seen where you asked a Joe somebody in chat if he was me, how sad is that!  You are no better than me at all, you may think you are but your not!  As far as being nothing to you, I'm glad I'm nothing to you because with friends like you.....who needs enemies!!

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Something is quite interesting: ...

... The first discussion between me and mr1010 was, how should I say, with a lot of space for improvement. ... I didnt understand most of his comments and answered comparatively direct. ... Now i consider him as one of the best people in this forum.

... My first discussion with dfCap were similar. ... Now, i have a much better understanding of many of his views and even share some of them.

I will never completely agree with both of you or someone else in this forum, but that seams to be the reason for this forum at all (the exchange ideas, i mean). ... I do not know why it is useful to use more than one name here, but some in this forum tend to get personally, even with a not so importend topic like RLC. Maybe that's one of the reasons, no idea. Ultimately, it is important to be able to say an opinion without to be constantly attacked without any argument at all. 

BTW, Snaky is one of the people which tend to fight the people with other meanings as his own exaggerated hard, i think. I am still hope, I will be abel to agree or at least unterstand him some time. But that seams to be a long way to go. ... I wish he would be open for a real discussion and less interested to create a bad vision of the people he do not understand. 

... Last thing to say: Do not kill me for my participation in this "discussion". ... I will probably anyway not be long in this forum any more, because I lost the fun to watch RLC and will not continue my subscription.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

32 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Something is quite interesting: ...

... The first discussion between me and mr1010 was, how should I say, with a lot of space for improvement. ... I didnt understand most of his comments and answered comparatively direct. ... Now i consider him as one of the best people in this forum.

... My first discussion with dfCap were similar. ... Now, i have a much better understanding of many of his views and even share some of them.

I will never completely agree with both of you or someone else in this forum, but that seams to be the reason for this forum at all (the exchange ideas, i mean). ... I do not know why it is useful to use more than one name here, but some in this forum tend to get personally, even with a not so importend topic like RLC. Maybe that's one of the reasons, no idea. Ultimately, it is important to be able to say an opinion without to be constantly attacked without any argument at all. 

BTW, Snaky is one of the people which tend to fight the people with other meanings as his own exaggerated hard, i think. I am still hope, I will be abel to agree or at least unterstand him some time. But that seams to be a long way to go. ... I wish he would be open for a real discussion and less interested to create a bad vision of the people he do not understand. 

... Last thing to say: Do not kill me for my participation in this "discussion". ... I will probably anyway not be long in this forum any more, because I lost the fun to watch RLC and will not continue my subscription.

It's a totally open thread and you can say whatever is on your mind at any time MrBox!  I hope that if you do not subscribe to RLC when the time comes that you will still be apart of this forum!!  I personally think you bring allot of good reasoning to the forum and would like to see it continue.  If you feel like there is no sense in staying because you are not a subscriber to RLC, then I'm OK with that too.  I subscribed to RLC for many years and currently I am not a subscriber, but I still enjoy the forum!!  Whatever you decide, I wish you the best!!!

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Eh .. Harley is not a bad person.. Just gets alot of shit for spewing alot of truths on this apartments... I canceled for a reason and harley points many of them out.. could really care less to get involved  with this girls life's  that come and go and will never be anything of importance to me in my life besides  occasional wank material.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...