New girl Vika

• 2 weeks later...

i can say that i'm globally disappointed by Vika ; and i don't want to criticize her like i even read here because this 'job' is not so easy and it is so difficult to satisfy all members, so vika anyway thanks to be come on RLC. But the fact she had minimize interactions between other is not a good thing, she had made some actions sometimes (with Rita especially) but when she arrived i really thought she could be better. Remember us, Vika was come when Adele and Aida didn't spoke betwwen them, and after his arrival, we had a better atmosphere ; we had even see Danaya with a good mood after Adele leaving (Danaya was sad after Adele leaving). So Vika is of course for something for this better atmosphere. But after the BF coming, that was different and Vika had spend his time in the room with closed door. That is not why i watch RLC, even if it is that is real life, bla blabla (i know that but we know too that the appart in barcelone is different compared the other). It is time to gone for Vika, perhaps your bf miss too much and you prefer stay alone rather than to be with other personn.

Vika BJ demonstration for Rita

Vika: Look. So you don't say you did not see.
Rita: I won't be able to fall asleep.
... .............
R: Is it ..... royal?
V: No, the king is second in order. The most important thing to wet him with saliva.
... ......................................
V: I'm showing you.
R: I see.
... ...........
V: Do you understand what I mean?
R: Wrap it?
V: back and forth.
R: Twice?
V: Now imagine that somewhere here are the balls.
V: You drop here and then slide-out tongue . Lick and lift. Both
V: That's all. End. (Hides cucumber in the fridge).

• Upvote 12

Hello Vika, how's it going?? Yeahhh..., we're gonna need you to pack up all your stuff and move it to the corner as far back as you can. No........we better just move It to the basement.....yeeeaah, ......You know, now that I think about it.... Just get it all together and move out. Yeahhh, better to just move out! And don't forget the cover sheet on those TPS reports! Thank you!

Just watched Vika "Interact" with Irma in the kitchen.

Has she been close to given Irma a chance? To me it looks like Vika looked up Irma on here, and saw she was the most popular girl ever, and just desided not to like her. Some sadly do that, desides how they should like people before they get to know them.

In the kitchen now, Vika just ignored Irma the whole time. At least Rita interacts a little bit in polite conversation. I don't think Rita does anything bad against the I&I, but she's just in Barca to do her things, and don't have time to start new friendships.

18 minutes ago, Frankster said:

Just watched Vika "Interact" with Irma in the kitchen.

Has she been close to given Irma a chance? To me it looks like Vika looked up Irma on here, and saw she was the most popular girl ever, and just desided not to like her. Some sadly do that, desides how they should like people before they get to know them.

In the kitchen now, Vika just ignored Irma the whole time. At least Rita interacts a little bit in polite conversation. I don't think Rita does anything bad against the I&I, but she's just in Barca to do her things, and don't have time to start new friendships.

agree, but we can console ourselves that Vika is  historie in couple of days. She probably will not return to RLC ...