New girl Vika

ora was back in the apartment a couple of months ago I think.  She hung around with one of the girls and I think had dinner or it was a birthday??  I forget but am thinking it was maybe Ilona.  Anyway if she is a friend of Nora's and she was here before it could be whoever that girl was that Nora came and hung out with. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, albacore said:

ora was back in the apartment a couple of months ago I think.  She hung around with one of the girls and I think had dinner or it was a birthday??  I forget but am thinking it was maybe Ilona.  Anyway if she is a friend of Nora's and she was here before it could be whoever that girl was that Nora came and hung out with. 

Aida was with Nora

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, albacore said:

It was Aida.

2 minutter siden, corboblanc sa:

merde, le barbu est de retour !!! dites moi que c'est un cauchemar !!!!!!

dritt , skjeggete er Tilbake !!! Fortelle meg DETTE er et mareritt !!!!!!:angry::huh:

he was stopped by yesterday also for a shower, some food and then they went again ... Will pursue the same today. They travel to Italy tomorrow, according Kitek.

• Upvote 3

I've been thinking of it as Kitek translated. If it now comes a new girl ...
It tends to be about a week before anyone else leaving ... But who?
If Elisa asked Vika to borrow her room when bf come to visit, it can't be her,
Could it be Rita? It seems strange, since studies have not been finalized yet.

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

I've been thinking of it as Kitek translated. If it now comes a new girl ...
It tends to be about a week before anyone else leaving ... But who?
If Elisa asked Vika to borrow her room when bf come to visit, it can't be her,
Could it be Rita? It seems strange, since studies have not been finalized yet.

I personally don't think Rita is studying for anything, except maybe the humans response during orgasm!    I believe she is simply there for a vacation!!

• Upvote 2

il y a 2 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

I personally don't think Rita is studying for anything, except maybe the humans response during orgasm!    I believe she is simply there for a vacation!!

non, rita est à l'université de Barcelone!!!

• Upvote 3