New girl Vika

Vika talking to Rita last night.

Vika said that she burnt something in the bathroom with the candles . She tried to wipe it off but failed.

She says that she fails to make her boyfriend relaxed in this apartment.

V: Tell me how can that be?

He has also blamed her.

V: I say to him, 'sorry prince .....'

R: How long has he been here?

V: Week. 

R: And he can not get used to?

V: No. I switched off on the second day. Now I completely forget about the cameras.

Rita said she walked down the street and at the end of this street came to an area where 2 sex-shops were next to each other. Some guys urged her to come inside. She quickly ran away from there.

• Upvote 11

5 hours ago, kitek said:

She says that she fails to make her boyfriend relaxed in this apartment.

Maybe if he shaves his beard nobody will recognise him ! Unless growing that beard was part of his plan before coming in.

You should try harder Vika, get some coconut oil, a few candles, some relaxing music. We had massages experts in the past, maybe ask them for some tips :) (Be careful though ! Don't set his bush on fire !)

Thank you kitek for the translations !

does anyone happen to know if Vika ASKED anyone how they feel about this guy living here also? because that's pretty much what he doing. it makes it hard anyone to walk around naked because they have to constantly keep themselves covered in front of him. And it makes it hard for Elisa to let out your inner exhibitionist. we know how she likes to dance naked in front of that balcony door. I think someone is across from the  apartment watching her. Maybe even doing the same thing back.