rlc watermarks

Boatsandhoes

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

The DOTS situation is now completely out of hand. In Leora's Kitchen and GR they are more of less being shown constantly. It is almost impossible to post. Using my expertise I could probably write a program which would find these identifying circles on the image but because it's there poistion that's important any crude hiding for fuck up almost every image. In order to stop the very few posters, RLC are making the viewing experience worse for everybody else.

They seem to be going to great lengths this time to protect their content.  I don't know why they do this.

You would think they would be happy with all the Free Advertising they are getting.  What a Bunch of Ingrates they are.

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

The DOTS situation is now completely out of hand. In Leora's Kitchen and GR they are more of less being shown constantly. It is almost impossible to post. Using my expertise I could probably write a program which would find these identifying circles on the image but because it's their position that's important any crude hiding would fuck up almost every image. In order to stop the very few posters, RLC are making the viewing experience worse for everybody else.

Agreed! The only thing I remotely feel comfortable posting is over-cropped pics and the subject has to be in the right area of the room. Usually If I can figure out where the first part of my braille Id is then I have somewhat of an idea where the rest is.

• 4 weeks later...