rlc watermarks

Boatsandhoes

33 minutes ago, Boatsandhoes said:

Maybe its me and I didnt pay attention that much to it but does it seem like there is a lot more of these flashing the screen? Ive also come to notice there are some that never go away. Does anybody have any thoughts on this?

I haven't really noticed it.  Is it happening with all cameras or just certain ones?  It does appear that there might be more of the watermarks as you said.  RLC might be trying to crack down of people.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I haven't really noticed it.  Is it happening with all cameras or just certain ones?  It does appear that there might be more of the watermarks as you said.  RLC might be trying to crack down of people.

Right thats kinda of what I was thinking. I just started noticing last night. I know theres going to be the usual watermarks that blip but i noticed some that just dont go away on almost all the cams i went to. Then I would leave the cam then go back and the ones that wouldnt go away would be in a different spot on the screen. Anyways its definetely something Im keeping a watchful I on.

1 minute ago, Boatsandhoes said:

Right thats kinda of what I was thinking. I just started noticing last night. I know theres going to be the usual watermarks that blip but i noticed some that just dont go away on almost all the cams i went to. Then I would leave the cam then go back and the ones that wouldnt go away would be in a different spot on the screen. Anyways its definetely something Im keeping a watchful I on.

right now in vikas room right above her bed on the wall these marks arent going away

They are obviously increasing the frequency of the watermarks which will make it more difficult to record videos. A lot of being able to see them depends on the background colors, which is why they move the watermarks around on each flash. Taking photos is a bit trickier with more flashes but still possible to capture images between them.

I think, right now, they are trying to make it harder to take videos by increasing the frequency of the watermark flash. That, and moving them around the image, will make it easier for them to capture the codes.

PS: They might also be linking the frequency of the watermarks to the motion sensors... more movement = more watermarks.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, alanohio said:

They are obviously increasing the frequency of the watermarks which will make it more difficult to record videos. A lot of being able to see them depends on the background colors, which is why they move the watermarks around on each flash. Taking photos is a bit trickier with more flashes but still possible to capture images between them.

I think, right now, they are trying to make it harder to take videos by increasing the frequency of the watermark flash. That, and moving them around the image, will make it easier for them to capture the codes.

PS: They might also be linking the frequency of the watermarks to the motion sensors... more movement = more watermarks.

Yeah makes sense. Was just watching Vika in her room for a bit and the whole time there was faint ones everywhere and they didnt go away flipped over to kami real quick then went back to viks room and they were gone.

More background info: https://camcaps.net/forums/topic/6011-tutorial-rlc-ip-banning-and-how-to-get-around-it/

We've been dealing with these Braille dots since DMCA took effect. The left-hand code has been on there much longer. If you tromp around with the search tool, you'll find a great deal of information on the subject. And yes, I agree, RLC has increased the frequency. Some of us also think there's something else going on; paranoia is your friend if you want to avoid having RLC ban you.