rlc watermarks

Boatsandhoes

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sorry Boatsandhoes, I was on a conference call and wasn't ignoring you.  I agree with what Alan & Foamy have both said.  I went to the Barcelona apartment a minute ago and checked out the downstairs cams and it does appear that there are some faint watermarks or Braille dots as the squirrel calls them, that are not going away and the frequency has increased.  I feel as Alan does, that it is to curtail anyone from capturing any videos!

Ok thx man thought I was going crazy or it was just my problem. Hopefully this helps everybody.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, alanohio said:

I would think RLC doesn't mind "too" much about photos, but the videos give them nightmares (why spend $45/M on RLC if you can join CC for $12/y ?). As much as I hate to admit it - if I was running RLC I'd do the same thing.

right me too

15 minutes ago, alanohio said:

I would think RLC doesn't mind "too" much about photos, but the videos give them nightmares (why spend $45/M on RLC if you can join CC for $12/y ?). As much as I hate to admit it - if I was running RLC I'd do the same thing.

Now you're talking!!

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Boatsandhoes said:

ok now i go back and it was gone. oh well ill just keep watching it. if antbody else notices this give me a shout

I just noticed some in Masha & Sasha's Apartment.  They aren't flashing or going away.  I see them near the pictures on the far wall.  RLC is  Battening down the Hatches.

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I just noticed some in Masha & Sasha's Apartment.  They aren't flashing or going away.  I see them near the pictures on the far wall.  RLC is  Battening down the Hatches.

Yep. They're darker, bigger, and don't go away. There was some concern about the bottom edge of the RLC Logo letters at the bottom; we thought it could be anti-aliasing artifacts -- maybe -- but they were subtle rectangles that flashed and they weren't on a round or diagonal part of the letters, so that theory is inconclusive. They also needed a good monitor and high magnifications to see. But there's no doubt about these big circles, though. I'm surprised they didn't plaster the beds with 'em instead of the walls...::)

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Yep. They're darker, bigger, and don't go away. There was some concern about the bottom edge of the RLC Logo letters at the bottom; we thought it could be anti-aliasing artifacts -- maybe -- but they were subtle rectangles that flashed and they weren't on a round or diagonal part of the letters, so that theory is inconclusive. They also needed a good monitor and high magnifications to see. But there's no doubt about these big circles, though. I'm surprised they didn't plaster the beds with 'em instead of the walls...::)

Should be interesting to see if they are permanent part of the picture like the Logo or just on top of the Player itself and not on the RAW Image behind the Player.

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

They're on the All Girls table, too. They stay the same, but others around them flash and go away. I suspect they are providing not only IP numbers, but also time codes or other information.

From what Ive studied from them today the permanent circles still seem to be same braile  code as the ones that blip the screen periodically. but sometimes in different places

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If you bring the Picture to a full screen then you can see they are in all places. Some are visible and some are faint but you can notice them if you look closely.

right. Thats why i figured i would give everybody a shout out this.

• Upvote 1