rlc watermarks

Boatsandhoes

They have always used International Braille to display the hexadecimal code of the lower printed ID.  The question is: why is the behavior now different? Something is amiss here. I'm glad you noticed it, Boatsandhoes. In the past, all of the dots disappeared and moved around; now there seems to be some lingerers. I've noticed that some stay in place, then others flash; then they all flash. Strange behavior, indeed. Nor are they stuck with using Braille to simulate the ID code directly; they could express anything they want any way they want with the dots, and then decode it to the ID code. I haven't check it out to see if the "Braille" matches the ID numbers.

Nice boat you've got there, Boatsandhoes. Got any of the ladies we know for crew members??? (Insert snarky emoticon here!)

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

They have always used International Braille to display the hexadecimal code of the lower printed ID.  The question is: why is the behavior now different? Something is amiss here. I'm glad you noticed it, Boatsandhoes. In the past, all of the dots disappeared and moved around; now there seems to be some lingerers. I've noticed that some stay in place, then others flash; then they all flash. Strange behavior, indeed. Nor are they stuck with using Braille to simulate the ID code directly; they could express anything they want any way they want with the dots, and then decode it to the ID code. I haven't check it out to see if the "Braille" matches the ID numbers.

Nice boat you've got there, Boatsandhoes. Got any of the ladies we know for crew members??? (Insert snarky emoticon here!)

lol sworn to secrecy aboard this vessel! what happens on this boat stays on this boat! Hey you might of even have seen it in movie who knows. I've bought in that even the permanent dots per say are the braille as well.

• Upvote 2

Hej Hilleman, tror du att det finns många som förstår dig här? Eller är det svenska alls som du skriver: Utan de Har available...Ja Allt för ATT available kunna räkna ut... ATT var and sv Hade. osv.

Most of the CC members don´t understand Swedish. What´s your point in posting in an unknown language? Do you trust that people will use Google translator?

Yep .. absolutely right on these points, it is a personal stamp on your account. I have now checked and compared with friends, indicating that each had its own pattern in the gray-black dots that move in three steps. all to distinguish the smaller size of the images.

Several of my friends will be suspended and banned from the RLC. When they had distributed from just paying their premiums zone. So now the unfortunate held to the few free zones. but they do not have anyway to be punished and suspended, because they had a passion for all its beautiful things.

So why be so drastically hard against their customers, then after all are the ones who keep the whole RLC fully driven to survive.

In any case, huh So exrtra cautious in what you share, if you want to continue to see the good that is hidden behind the closed doors. Not worth to hand out, and then get shit for it.

• Upvote 2

While Leora cleaned, the kitchen cam was producing those stamps like never before. There seemed to be one permanently on the fridge and the rest appeared all around the right-half of the screen at very frequent intervals and I mean every second as far as I could tell. We are all used to these dots by now but I have never witnessed anything like this. Perhaps it is just an experiment for non-subscribers but it was pretty distracing and I doubt if I've got any clean shots from that cam this afternoon.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Hilleman said:

Yep .. absolutely right on these points, it is a personal stamp on your account. I have now checked and compared with friends, indicating that each had its own pattern in the gray-black dots that move in three steps. all to distinguish the smaller size of the images.

Several of my friends will be suspended and banned from the RLC. When they had distributed from just paying their premiums zone. So now the unfortunate held to the few free zones. but they do not have anyway to be punished and suspended, because they had a passion for all its beautiful things.

So why be so drastically hard against their customers, then after all are the ones who keep the whole RLC fully driven to survive.

In any case, huh So exrtra cautious in what you share, if you want to continue to see the good that is hidden behind the closed doors. Not worth to hand out, and then get shit for it.

If you take the whole RLC Memberships which are likely in the Thousands and compare it to how many post their Content.  The Content Posters are just a drop in the bucket to RLC.  There are likely thousands who use their service that don't even access Forums. 

When people register for the RLC Service they should actually read the Terms of Service Agreement to find out how their site operates and what to expect if they get pinched posting content. 

• Upvote 3

No one reads T of S for any site. It's like the Ebay buyer that doesn't read the description, then bitches and leaves bad feed back when the item is not what they thought it was.  And of course Ebay always sides with the buyers now and puts the seller out as the bad guy.

• Upvote 3

At one time, Intel inserted a line in their T&C that said "We'll pay you $1,000 if you read this and respond." I think it ended up costing the corporation about $3,000 total in payouts.

As for me, I have promised Apple that under the Itunes T&C that I will absolutely not use their software to develop nuclear weapons.

In+apple+s+terms+and+conditions+i+d+love+to+hear+the_d8aa97_5227035.png

Screen-Shot-2012-01-12-at-6.26.12-PM-640x181.jpg

• Upvote 4

We have a comedian in the UK called Dave Gorman and he's hot on these sort of things. A few years ago the Mayor of London, our own version of Donald Trump and perhaps even more likely to take the top job, Boris Johnson introduced a bike hire scheme called Boris bikes - he knows inevitably things will be named after him. In the hiring T&C which was 10s of pages long was a clause which defined a leap year as being 364 days long. Gorman pointed this out to the authorities who then changed it, but he took at as proof that in the several years it had been running not one person could have read it properly. 

The DOTS situation is now completely out of hand. In Leora's Kitchen and GR they are more of less being shown constantly. It is almost impossible to post. Using my expertise I could probably write a program which would find these identifying circles on the image but because it's their position that's important any crude hiding would fuck up almost every image. In order to stop the very few posters, RLC are making the viewing experience worse for everybody else.

• Upvote 3