Does Leora seem upset to you too?

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw it a llittle bit differently. She began with a very sexy robe and there was a good amount of affection - even from Paul. They lay on the couch together - cuddles - for a long time - Paul began more affection and whamo - it all stops! Maybe someone saw exactly WHAT did happen!

Also,,,any ideas why Paul bathed out of a bucket in the tub instead of using the normal running water? They filled the pail with water and Paul then gets in the tub and bathes from that water.

Before we get flooded on the issue of bathing out of a bucket. You may notice they put a heater first into the bucket and leave it a while to heat up before use.

The hot water is provided by the city from a central point for heating and bathing which gets shut off for 10 days for cleaning during summer.

This also accounts for the brownish colour of the water, its not for drinking!!

More info:

http://goeasteurope.about.com/od/russia/a/RussiaHotWaterServiceShutOff.htm

For sure she has a job. It was commonly felt that she was either a nurse or worked in a pharmacy. Purely conjecture but she does have a job.

She is a very hard working girl who has to come home to cook and clean.

Paul on the other hand does precisely nothing! Other than breathe he finds it difficult to do anything else. Well he does strum a guitar reasonably well to be fair. 

He will probably sleep for most of the day then crawl towards his computer after staggering to the bathroom to check whether his cock has started to bend even further the wrong way than it does normally. Banana cock will then have to take a good rest to recover walking the entire distance from toilet to sofa! Jesus does the floor slope in the living room he wonders. How the fuck can I be expected to manage to climb such a mountain to go for a piss. It's exhausting. Hopefully Leora will be home soon to make my lunch/dinner/supper and wipe my arse.

For fuck sake its a tough world!!!!