New girl Elisa

1 minute ago, Nick said:

That was the best , That's what I like,:heart: you wait like a fox and catch the rabbit, and one thing it was spontaneous most beautiful masterbation all open nothing  was hideing  , you see it and you can't believe it's happening ::)

Were the lights out Nick or was it night vision?

1 minute ago, Nick said:

How you feeling today Harley ,I hope everything is good

Today was a tough day Nick and thanks for asking!   I have my good days and I have my really bad days.....today was a bad day but hopefully the days to come will be better!!

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Today was a tough day Nick and thanks for asking!   I have my good days and I have my really bad days.....today was a bad day but hopefully the days to come will be better!!

I pray for you Harley 

• Upvote 1

Elisa tells Rita that today she met with a man she met on the beach. She did not say where they went. Yesterday she went to a concert . They asked her to dance on stage. One of the musicians turned out to be a Russian. He invited her after the concert. He suggested that they go to him. Elisa said that if he counts for sex he can forget it. He said that he will take her home. He ordered a taxi. But instead dropping her off at her place they drove to his place. E said she will not go to his apartment and wants to go home. Only then he gave up and drove her home. The guy was 40 years old, a wife and children. Next E says that every day she writes to her boyfriend and in details describes what she was doing and who she met.

E: When I wrote him about it he wrote that he begins to worry.

Rita says that married men are possessive.

Elisa said that this guy did not expect that he will NOT get any. :angel:

• Upvote 19

Some of those descriptions to her boyfriend must make interesting reading. "So a funny thing happened yesterday. We had this banana in the kitchen that wasn't ripe enough to eat, so..."

• Upvote 4

On ‎2016‎-‎05‎-‎17 at 0:07 PM, Robbo56 said:

Some of those descriptions to her boyfriend must make interesting reading. "So a funny thing happened yesterday. We had this banana in the kitchen that wasn't ripe enough to eat, so..."

That banana was ripe enough, had already brown spots...

• Upvote 5

From the comments I have read about Elisa last night, I feel she got herself off with the banana because she was so worked up after meeting the guy at the beach, and then the after party, and then the desire that was shown to her by the guy last night.   I also feel that she will probably meet with this same guy today to be satisfied properly.   Based on how horny you all say she is, she's not going to go without the penile insertion the whole time she is in Barcelona......boyfriend or not!   Just a hunch...

I wouldn't count on anymore banana shows though, so if you are a member and didn't get to see the show last night....I'm sorry!    In my opinion she will be taking care of her needs outside the apartment, at least until her supposed boyfriend shows up!

• Upvote 1