Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

2 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

You don't really believe that the one minute fuck we saw was the only time they had sex, right?  I didn't neg rep, but there's no way you could know how many times they had sex without a condom (or how many times they had sex for that matter). 

She has talked about it in her conversations that they hadn't fucked for awhile before that.

As to the german guy, she talked about that with kristy also. She claimed they used a condom except for the last time mere days before everyone thought she was pregnant.

So, if you want to say we can't know for sure, of course I agree.

I am just going by their conversations. You can choose to believe them or not.

1 minute ago, mr1010 said:

She has talked about it in her conversations that they hadn't fucked for awhile before that.

As to the german guy, she talked about that with kristy also. She claimed they used a condom except for the last time mere days before everyone thought she was pregnant.

So, if you want to say we can't know for sure, of course I agree.

I am just going by their conversations. You can choose to believe them or not.

Personally, I don't believe anything that is translated that they say!!  I'm not saying that the translators don't translate well for us, but I am saying that they are only translating a smidgen of what they here and I believe that,  that is what they want to translate to keep the forum going!!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Just out of curiosity, is it possible that the reason they went to Thailand in the first place is because G boy was going to be there?   I'm not saying that this is why but I wouldn't put it past them.  Just a thought here :)

You see, Harley, this kind of speculation is irresponsible speculation. I thought you were using logic nowadays and I gave you many reps for that even if I disagreed. They hadn't even met him yet. And think about this logically pal: if you are believing the conversations as to german guy then you logically have to believe that she only met him after they were there because she said that. Otherwise why not lie about other things?

1 minute ago, mr1010 said:

You see, Harley, this kind of speculation is irresponsible speculation. I thought you were using logic nowadays and I gave you many reps for that even if I disagreed. They hadn't even met him yet. And think about this logically pal: if you are believing the conversations as to german guy then you logically have to believe that she only met him after they were there because she said that. Otherwise why not lie about other things?

You're right 1010, I had a brain fart!!  How could I be so stupid to say such a thing!

Personally, I don't believe anything that is translated that they say!!  I'm not saying that the translators don't translate well for us, but I am saying that they are only translating a smidgen of what they here and I believe that,  that is what they want to translate to keep the forum going!!

See that Harley, you just proved my point! If you don't believe it fine, but then that means everything about german guy is a lie and thus your other statement is illogical. Or do you just pick and choose what you choose to believe? I am logically consistent. I for now believe everything said.

You're right 1010, I had a brain fart!!  How could I be so stupid to say such a thing!

You being serious or sarcastic harley. I can't tell. I think you probably should say we can't know rather than speculate. If you do that, I will agree to do the same. Deal?

3 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

See that Harley, you just proved my point! If you don't believe it fine, but then that means everything about german guy is a lie and thus your other statement is illogical. Or do you just pick and choose what you choose to believe? I am logically consistent. I for now believe everything said.

I'm sorry 1010 but I don't!  It makes no sense for Kamila to sit there and talk about how all the events unfolded once they landed in Thailand to her girlfriend.....It almost sounded like she was boasting about it to me.   I guess I'm just not that easy anymore lol.

4 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

You being serious or sarcastic harley. I can't tell. I think you probably should say we can't know rather than speculate. If you do that, I will agree to do the same. Deal?

Of course 1010, I was being a little of both lol.   We can't do anything else but speculate, translations or not....wouldn't you agree?

• Upvote 2

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Of course 1010, I was being a little of both lol.   We can't do anything else but speculate, translations or not....wouldn't you agree?

Absofuckinglutely!

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sorry 1010 but I don't!  It makes no sense for Kamila to sit there and talk about how all the events unfolded once they landed in Thailand to her girlfriend.....It almost sounded like she was boasting about it to me.   I guess I'm just not that easy anymore lol.

Ah, who knows Harley, people do boast that's true. I tire of some of the spec already!