Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

1 minute ago, snaky said:

So in other words you just created more work for yourself. Good job. If you think that this move will make anything better, you're in for a rude awakening

One person can not make changes on their own. Motions are put forward for changes then Mods and Admin discuss the Motion and make the decision to change or not to change.

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Some days it's just like the Blind leading the Blind.

I do not say that he is wrong. ... I simply say that Thestarider can not know if he is right or not. 

BTW, I still do not understand this apartment and consider many possibilities (including a stupid BF, a teasing only show, soap opera, ...) ... I simply do not know what is true. 

1 minute ago, MrBox said:

I do not say that he is wrong. ... I simply say that Thestarider can not know if he is right or not. 

BTW, I still do not understand this apartment and consider many possibilities (including a stupid BF, a teasing only show, soap opera, ...) ... I simply do not know what is true. 

It's really hard to figure what to believe. One day certain things get said and the next day it's just the complete opposite of what was said the day before.

These girls can say certain things. Then their comment gets translated. The girls read it and have a good laugh knowing how gullible people are to believe their word.  Then they continue the Soap Opera and keep playing everyone along.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Mr. Box, we can't ever know anything 100% in life. But we can use logic.

As far as I am concerned until someone disproves the Kitek and Yury translations, we will go with it. You don't have to.

And Thes is often right.

• Upvote 2

Who knows Stone? Anything is possible.

I choose to believe for now in the legitimacy of the translations and that the girls are not playing us for fools. If I find out different, I will adjust my thinking.

2 minutes ago, TripX said:

OK I have to know. Does anyone know what game they are playing? I've seen it many times now I feel the urge to ask

they call it Russian roulette LMAO

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

Mr. Box, we can't ever know anything 100% in life. But we can use logic.

As far as I am concerned until someone disproves the Kitek and Yury translations, we will go with it. You don't have to.

And Thes is often right.

Yes, logic is always a good way. So, If we use this approach it would be be sufficient for me to show a scenario that you can not disprove to show that the statment of TheS. do not need to be true. Correct?

Soap Opera: The dispute is only played. They have discussed everything (including the attitude of the two) previously. 

What are the pros?

• They have a exciting story, because we (as viewers) can not know what happens next and build opinions on the people and the situation. ... That is hollywood. :biggrin:
  • They can still visit each other without the need to have someting real in front of the cameras. ... They do not even need to change their Facebook or (VK?) relationship status. :cool:
  • They can have a laugh outside of the apartment about the viewers. :dodgy:
  • They have a good explanation why two of the most attractive girls on RLC do not have sex at all. ::) ... and it has noting to do with the cameras. :sleepy:

What are the cons?

• Sound all somehow unlikely. (Yes, I also think so, but i do not need to prove this statement)

Can you prove me wrong?