Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

1 hour ago, Beldonn1 said:

Kami came back late very excited and came to tell Kristy in her bedroom, unable to wait more. Have we any idea what this good new is about ? She was showing her naked breast a lot, moving her tits sideways, up... Is he planning some surgery on this part of her anatomy, that's the fashion of the day anyway. Our beloved translators, Kitek and Yuri, will certainly help us to clear this last mystery.

I have a feel that she is pregnant and her boobs are getting bigger :( 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, playa999uk said:

Have to wait and see. If she is pregnant then her stay on RLC will be coming to an end soon.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Have to wait and see. If she is pregnant then her stay on RLC will be coming to an end soon.

That's for sure SC.....she might have another 6 to 7 months if she wants to push it that far.   I just hope that if she is pregnant that she......never mind.....not going there.  I would think that if she is pregnant though, she would take enough time to make sure Kristy has found a nice safe place to live before she decides to pull the plug!!   As for her, I hope she will be happy with a beach snake!!

Come on guys she received 2 phone calls at around 11 PM and midnight. When she received the second one kristy was in bed and she went straight to her to tell her. It was not her doctor calling that late. I think she got an exciting modeling job that's all. Also Kamila often plays with her boobs.

I can't believe I'm saying that but I can't wait for her to have her period again.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, playa999uk said:

There is no evidence she is pregnant. It seems that she only had sex one time without a condom with the german guy. And I am sure he pulled out and came on her or himself. Now, it isn't impossible of course, but it is unlikely. 

Calm yourselves, people!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ericjeanjean said:

Come on guys she received 2 phone calls at around 11 PM and midnight. When she received the second one kristy was in bed and she went straight to her to tell her. It was not her doctor calling that late. I think she got an exciting modeling job that's all. Also Kamila often plays with her boobs.

I can't believe I'm saying that but I can't wait for her to have her period again.

Relax, eric my friend. She isn't likely pregnant.

Harley, I am being better, not arguing with anyone. But I cannot agree with you that any  of the girls owe us! Rlc may owe us, not the individual girls.

I won't say though that I do not tire of the teases, I do.

• Upvote 1

I am just going to say this one time if she is pregnant,,,,,It is not or could it even be the German guy from the translations. She was already late when she came back from vacation.

So then it would be the one and only Coke Boy responsible for those little swimmers. 

It is not uncommon for a woman to miss a cycle, the body reacts very strangely to stresses of all kinds,

And finally the way Kami has been signing and is a very good mood, it is very unlikely that she is pregnant as beginning signs would already start to show up.

She would have taken a test by now I would think. Kristy and her would be discussing it as well, and we would know ! 

Applied Logic gentlemen :biggrin:

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Thestarider said:

I am just going to say this one time if she is pregnant,,,,,It is not or could it even be the German guy from the translations. She was already late when she came back from vacation.

So then it would be the one and only Coke Boy responsible for those little swimmers. 

It is not uncommon for a woman to miss a cycle, the body reacts very strangely to stresses of all kinds,

And finally the way Kami has been signing and is a very good mood, it is very unlikely that she is pregnant as beginning signs would already start to show up.

She would have taken a test by now I would think. Kristy and her would be discussing it as well, and we would know ! 

Applied Logic gentlemen :biggrin:

Who the fuck would give you thes a negative rep for this post???

Absolutely makes sense. And no, I do not think she is pregnant. My wife had irregular menstrual cycles her whole life until menopause. So for it to be german guy it would have to be one of the earlier fucks and they used a condom then.

And I doubt that 1 minute fuck by coke boy would have gotten her pregnant. He didn't cum then. And I don't think she fucked him for a while before.

Plus, she isn't naseous which a lot of women would be by now.

So stop worrying guys!

And thes is right, they surely would have discussed that!

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

Absolutely makes sense. And no, I do not think she is pregnant. My wife had irregular menstrual cycles her whole life until menopause. So for it to be german guy it would have to be one of the earlier fucks and they used a condom then.

And I doubt that 1 minute fuck by coke boy would have gotten her pregnant. He didn't cum then. And I don't think she fucked him for a while before.

So stop worrying guys!

You don't really believe that the one minute fuck we saw was the only time they had sex, right?  I didn't neg rep, but there's no way you could know how many times they had sex without a condom (or how many times they had sex for that matter). 

• Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, mr1010 said:

So stop worrying guys!

Just out of curiosity, is it possible that the reason they went to Thailand in the first place is because G boy was going to be there?   I'm not saying that this is why but I wouldn't put it past them.  Just a thought here :)