Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

I just want to say one last thing to you two girls.  You captivated me while in Barcelona for longer than you should have.  I know it's all a big game with you two and I get that, but to come back to RLC and from what I have read, nothing has changed with you two....the same teasing has gone on which is what I knew was going to happen and that is why I didn't jump on the subscribe band wagon as most of the rest did.  I don't care if you two ever do anything more than what you are currently doing, I really don't.   But either put up or shutup for the people that are providing the apparently nice K&K penthouse I've heard so much about.   Stop the playing with each other to maintain viewership and either leave or start bringing your guy friends home and show some gratitude!!   Sorry if I pissed you off with this post, but thats how I feel after reading plenty of the same shit that was posted in Barcelona.   

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I just want to say one last thing to you two girls.  You captivated me while in Barcelona for longer than you should have.  I know it's all a big game with you two and I get that, but to come back to RLC and from what I have read, nothing has changed with you two....the same teasing has gone on which is what I knew was going to happen and that is why I didn't jump on the subscribe band wagon as most of the rest did.  I don't care if you two ever do anything more than what you are currently doing, I really don't.   But either put up or shutup for the people that are providing the apparently nice K&K penthouse I've heard so much about.   Stop the playing with each other to maintain viewership and either leave or start bringing your guy friends home and show some gratitude!!   Sorry if I pissed you off with this post, but thats how I feel after reading plenty of the same shit that was posted in Barcelona.   

Please don't speak in the name of other people, you don't know why they are watching them. And the girls certainly don't have to "put up" or "shut up" if they don't want to. They don't owe us anything.

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, piedpiper1968 said:

What's the latest on Kamila's pregnancy scare?. Has her period started? Thanks

I have not seen her use any pad or tampon since she's back from Thailand. But I believe that traveling can disturb the menstrual cycle. Kamila does not seem worried and we don't know if she was really serious when she made that comment to her friend.

Poor Kristy on the other hand appear to be sick. She took her temperature this morning and she's in bed this afternoon which is uncharacteristic of her.

• Upvote 4

21 hours ago, Thestarider said:

qiut trolling me box get a life

What? ... I did a reply to the content of your post and not about you as a person. ... Sorry. ...  But it is simply not the case that i follow you (even if i just visited your profile after i saw your post). ...  Sorry. ... You are simply not interesting to talk to, i guess.

19 hours ago, mr1010 said:

He does seem to like to follow your posts Thes.

What? ... It is funny, because it is simply not the case. ... I had my discussion with a few people here. ... But "Thes". Sorry, he seams not to be someone who keep in mind. ... Maybe he just post a lot of stupid things?

1 hour ago, Lyree said:

as Kristy fills the tub.

When talking about water, poets tell about the sea and its tides, torrents and waterfalls, summer rains ad winter snow. But the happiest sound water can make is Kristy's bathtub filling up because it is an omen of beauty.

• Upvote 4

12 hours ago, ericjeanjean said:

Please don't speak in the name of other people, you don't know why they are watching them. And the girls certainly don't have to "put up" or "shut up" if they don't want to. They don't owe us anything.

Just put Harley Fat ass on ignore like I  did. He always threatens to leave because it pisses him off but keeps coming back. :angel:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, horseshoejerry said:

Just put Harley Fat ass on ignore like I  did. He always threatens to leave because it pisses him off but keeps coming back. :angel:

Just put horseshoeferry under your pillow and you might get two pence for him!

Kami came back late very excited and came to tell Kristy in her bedroom, unable to wait more. Have we any idea what this good new is about ? She was showing her naked breast a lot, moving her tits sideways, up... Is he planning some surgery on this part of her anatomy, that's the fashion of the day anyway. Our beloved translators, Kitek and Yuri, will certainly help us to clear this last mystery.