Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

In the top right corner of your screen it says your CC name and there is a down arrow, click on the down arrow and then click on profile.  You will see the default pic on your left and there will be what looks like a small gray box with a tiny picture symbol in it, click on that and select upload and then follow the instructions.

Thanks Harley :-)

Nice to see kamila laugh again. :)

BTW, I read some of the comments about the crying of kamila of last nigth. ... Really a lot of negative comments !?! .... Why so little compassion? ... :( ... Casts an extremely negative light on this community. :( ... Come on, that is not nice at all.

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, MrBox said:

I think so. .... Do not forget, this is a place of teasing. .... Sex always outside of the apartment. ;)

very true and kristy is too intelling for doing sex here,all outside for her and this poor kami now stay alone many time here and don't know what doing,

sorry for say that but this appartment turn very boring.

with the return of kami/kristy,rlc have just made fan service but seriously this appartment is not interesting

• Upvote 5

12 minutes ago, MrBox said:

Nice to see kamila laugh again. :)

BTW, I read some of the comments about the crying of kamila of last nigth. ... Really a lot of negative comments !?! .... Why so little compassion? ... :( ... Casts an extremely negative light on this community. :( ... Come on, that is not nice at all.

I agree

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, clivebb said:

very true and kristy is too intelling for doing sex here,all outside for her and this poor kami now stay alone many time here and don't know what doing,

sorry for say that but this appartment turn very boring.

with the return of kami/kristy,rlc have just made fan service but seriously this appartment is not interesting

That has nothing to do with intelligence. .... It seams that the girls just employed for teasing. .... It is on RLC to do the casting .... The girls just do there job ... i think.

The idea of this apartment has much potential .... but the cast wasted three month .... already .... very disappointing

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, MrBox said:

That has nothing to do with intelligence. .... It seams that the girls just employed for teasing. .... It is on RLC to do the casting .... The girls just do there job ... i think.

The idea of this apartment has much potential .... but the cast wasted three month .... already .... very disappointing

when i have see rlc give an appartment for kami.kristy,i was not really exciting if im honest,this appartment is really too big for just two girls,

we need more girls in this appartment or why not add a couple here too,there is the place for that,personaly i start to be tired whith this all girls/girls appartments.(include lesbians apparts).

for my part,it's just 2 weeks now im watch this appartment and im already tired too

• Upvote 2