Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

Elle est dans la mauvaise période du mois pour une fille donc non, je ne pense pas qu'elle baise sur le balcon dans le froid ^^

Wise up dude.....have you ever thought that the pad thing is just a cover up?   You people crack me up!!

• Upvote 2

Con esa cara tan bonita y que parece no haber roto un plato en su vida y en poco tiempo a perdido todo lo ganado aquí y en Barcelona actuando como una rata de alcantarilla escondida en su guarida, a la vez que burlarse de todos los abonados que la hemos subido al cielo, que decepción de chica, nada, por mi puede continuar escondiéndose que ya se termino este apartamento para mi después de la burla de esta noche, y ya solo faltaba la mirada chulesca de este tipejo a la cámara.

• Upvote 3

Con esa cara tan bonita y que parece no haber roto un plato en su vida y en poco tiempo a perdido todo lo ganado aquí y en Barcelona actuando como una rata de alcantarilla escondida en su guarida, a la vez que burlarse de todos los abonados que la hemos subido al cielo, que decepción de chica, nada, por mi puede continuar escondiéndose que ya se termino este apartamento para mi después de la burla de esta noche, y ya solo faltaba la mirada chulesca de este tipejo a la cámara.

You are absolutely right botika....they are making a mockery of the people that have subscriptions!!!

• Upvote 1

Wise up dude.....have you ever thought that the pad thing is just a cover up?   You people crack me up!!

So now she's wearing a pad just to fool viewers into thinking she's having her period? Because... the script calls for it? That kind of thinking cracks me up ;). I kinda of prefer the simpler option again: that she's having her period!

So now she's wearing a pad just to fool viewers into thinking she's having her period? Because... the script calls for it? That kind of thinking cracks me up ;). I kinda of prefer the simpler option again: that she's having her period!

Yeah she has had a pad on when alone and sleeping last night.  

• Upvote 1

Do you honestly believe that women only wear pads when they are on their period?   Also, if multiple people said they heard them having sex on the balcony, are you not going to believe that either?  I find it sad that some people go through life with blinders on!!!

• Upvote 2

Oh....and one more thing VoyeurJay,  do you think that women don't have sex when it's that time of the month?   I sure hope you are a wiser person than that.   Some women actually like having sex when it's that time of the month!