Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

I guess I'm just a nutt then!   How about you believe what you want to believe and choose to put up with and I'll do the same.   RLC is not going to last much longer at this rate unless some drastic changes take place!

I still don't know that it is that you believe. What do you think she was covering up by wearing a pad?

the warning is just under the video of rlc site " Video has an additional hidden watermark with user ID. Recording, distribution or publication are strictly prohibited "

if the members continue post pics  here or on the web,not be surprised to be banned,there is rules on rlc but people continue play with the rules and post pics

and now rlc have add new watermark so it's easy for rlc now for find members continue post pics.

if we have now this permanently watermarks,it's by the fault of some members here of posted alot of pics on pay cameras and now we have this new horrible watermark all the time on the screen for all rlc members,you can say thanks to euromike and others for that !

" if we have now this permanently watermarks, it's by the fault of some members here of posted a lot of pics on pay cameras and now we have this new horrible watermark all the time on the screen for all RLC members, you can say thanks to euromike and others for that ! "

Just to inform you it's not by the fault of some Members here as to why we have this new horrible watermark. This is not the only Forum that posts RLC Pictures & Videos. There are at least 4 or 5 other Forums besides Cam Caps that post RLC Picture & Video Content and many sites to many to count where RLC Videos get posted.

RLC has just decided to follow a new direction to Protect their Content. As for the watermarks they have been a part of RLC since they began broadcasting.

So to put the blame solely on certain people that post in this Forum known as Cam Caps for RLC's doings is not right.

I know it's only your Opinion and you are entitled to that but you are setting the Bait for a Shark Feeding Time.

• Upvote 7

The only odd thing about her washing pussy after the balcony visit was that she has took bath today, she usually doesn't take bath twice a day. :angel:

If she's on her period and she's about to go to bed with a guy, washing herself before going to bed seems like perfectly reasonable thing to do.

Either that or she was washing off his cum.

RLC pix show up frequently on 4chan, Motherless, and Imagefap. Those sites, I am sorry to say, have more hits in one second that CC or RLCF see in a year, combined.

(This is because we are the 1%, the Select Elite, the Chosen Ones, the Lovers and Protectors of the Goddesses, the Keep of the Castle Gates that lead to the Hidden City of RLC. Those other sites are just a bunch of schmucks. :biggrin:)

• Upvote 4

It doesn't matter if it was just a blowjob or she stuck her finger up his ass, people are getting tired of paying to see tenants hiding to have any kind of sex and there is nothing special about K&K in this regard.   Don't get the viewing audience all worked up and excited with all the heavy petting and what not to just throw it in their faces by having sex off camera.   It's not right and people should be pissed about it!!

They might as well stayed away than to pull that kind of a stunt!!

Not gonna get an argument from me. Totally agree.

• Upvote 1

" if we have now this permanently watermarks, it's by the fault of some members here of posted a lot of pics on pay cameras and now we have this new horrible watermark all the time on the screen for all RLC members, you can say thanks to euromike and others for that ! "

Just to inform you it's not by the fault of some Members here as to why we have this new horrible watermark. This is not the only Forum that posts RLC Pictures & Videos. There are at least 4 or 5 other Forums besides Cam Caps that post RLC Picture & Video Content and many sites to many to count where RLC Videos get posted.

RLC has just decided to follow a new direction to Protect their Content. As for the watermarks they have been a part of RLC since they began broadcasting.

So to put the blame solely on certain people that post in this Forum known as Cam Caps for RLC's doings is not right.

I know it's only your Opinion and you are entitled to that but you are setting the Bait for a Shark Feeding Time.

I have noticed that when you enlarge the screen some water marks come and go, others stay in place.

• Upvote 3

Do a search in the CC search prompt for Braille, Watermark, or DMCA, and you'll see how this has all been explored feebly by us ever since DMCA passed. They always had the lower-left code; the dots (International Braille that matches the lower-left code), and recently some of the dots are fairly static. Some of us think they've added a higher level of imperceptible steganographic code. What ever they are using, it appears to be tied to IP and credit cards and user names. It's effective. And though we can bitch all we want, it is, after all, their intellectual property, not ours to share.

I think we should do what Hope has done, and ply our trade with up-and-coming sites that appreciate our free-advertising. No matter RLC does, we can always discuss the actions of the tenants openly, and share captures via PMs among trusted members.

VV is different, I agree, but I suppose it's worth checking into and encouraging them to directly challenge RLC's monopoly. Hell, maybe if VV gets rich it can afford to sign a contract for Kami & Kristy!

• Upvote 1

I have noticed that when you enlarge the screen some water marks come and go, others stay in place.

Some of the dots that appear to stay in place are only part of the Player the site uses which is Flow Player. By expanding the screen to Full Screen a couple of times and those Permanent Dots seem to disappear. Some they stay off and others they'll reappear in a different part of the screen.

If she's on her period and she's about to go to bed with a guy, washing herself before going to bed seems like perfectly reasonable thing to do.

Either that or she was washing off his cum.

Kristy's flow (her period) does not appear to be much right now, he could of had his way with her out on the balcony and not made much mess. She would not get pregnant now.

All speculation and conjecture.

• Upvote 4

She must have been planning tonight to be on her period then ever since the Barcelona days,,because kristy always has Aunt Flo visit her right after kami gets her visit,,it's right on time like it's always been.

She always has her period right after kami::)::)

Hey Harley what's up Old Pal..long time no see,,I've been missing from this forum for a while now:biggrin::biggrin:

Hi Mikey, glad to see you are doing well!

For me......I'm just wondering how I ever got in to all this BS in the first damn place.   I've already quit watching RLC all together and luckily for you and others, I don't see my life being on CC too much longer either!   I hope the forum continues to be good long after I finally decide to leave just in case I decided to come back LMAOLMAOLMAO.   We all know that when I say I'm not coming back, that is all BS LOL.   I try my ass off not to come back but I just can't help myself lol.

Anyway, I don't know the reason for your absence and I wish you the best.   Hope it was nothing serious!!

• Upvote 2