Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

Okay, right....all I know is that I worked all day long, checked-up on the apartment, saw "grunge boy" in her bed....and now I can't get that song "Even Flow" by Pearl Jam out my head,

• Upvote 1

Kristy's flow (her period) does not appear to be much right now, he could of had his way with her out on the balcony and not made much mess. She would not get pregnant now.

All speculation and conjecture.

Why else would she get her blanket and wrap herself in it, this something I have yet to ever see her do. and why you ask, so she could out on the balcony while he smoked, I think not, but agree with Lryee on this one. she is just like Kami, if anything will ever happen in her room other than what she wants us to see, it will have be slip up on her part, just like it was with Kami, who now is MIA again with Coke Boy.

Kristy forced him to take a bath for a reason before she would let in her bed for the night, and she herself cleaned up a bit after the balcony smoke show for the neighbors. 

Everyone here knows that K&K are not going to be to caught in a situation, that is very personal and revealing if they can help it, they have far to much at stake in their personal lives. But we all can not completely control ourselves at certain times, we just throw our conscious minds to the wind and let it all go.

I will say this about her young man, he is extremely immature for her, but that is what I feel, and obviously she really does care for this young man, and finds him right for her, as she can not seem to let go of him for many years now. I presume that he is her first love, and that is something I still carry with me after 40 years.

So once again we sit on the wall, and be the little flies that we are, and watch, listen, and try to figure it all out. ::) Fun Fun Fun :cool:

• Upvote 2

It doesn't matter if it was just a blowjob or she stuck her finger up his ass, people are getting tired of paying to see tenants hiding to have any kind of sex and there is nothing special about K&K in this regard.   Don't get the viewing audience all worked up and excited with all the heavy petting and what not to just throw it in their faces by having sex off camera.   It's not right and people should be pissed about it!!

They might as well stayed away than to pull that kind of a stunt!!

Absolutely, Harley. We just do not get to see stuff. Maybe it will change with this guy who doesn't mind the cameras, but I doubt it.

• Upvote 1

Do a search in the CC search prompt for Braille, Watermark, or DMCA, and you'll see how this has all been explored feebly by us ever since DMCA passed. They always had the lower-left code; the dots (International Braille that matches the lower-left code), and recently some of the dots are fairly static. Some of us think they've added a higher level of imperceptible steganographic code. What ever they are using, it appears to be tied to IP and credit cards and user names. It's effective. And though we can bitch all we want, it is, after all, their intellectual property, not ours to share.

I think we should do what Hope has done, and ply our trade with up-and-coming sites that appreciate our free-advertising. No matter RLC does, we can always discuss the actions of the tenants openly, and share captures via PMs among trusted members.

VV is different, I agree, but I suppose it's worth checking into and encouraging them to directly challenge RLC's monopoly. Hell, maybe if VV gets rich it can afford to sign a contract for Kami & Kristy!

I agree with the very wise squirrel here that if RLC is willing to try break down the forums that promoted them for all these years, and has brought them 1000's upon 1000's members.

Then we must focus on other sites, even the launch of the new site, that is the twin sister to RLC that will be launching really soon,  They already have 40 plus applicants, currently working on legal applications and procuring servers for their product. I would expect to see it this year, and maybe as soon as this summer.

The monopoly is over folks, we should of course throw all of our support behind this new site, and help them launch their product world wide, I'm sure the owners of this new site would greatly appreciate our support and little competition for the arrogance of RLC would be a great thing in my eyes.

• Upvote 1

Kristy's flow (her period) does not appear to be much right now, he could of had his way with her out on the balcony and not made much mess. She would not get pregnant now.

All speculation and conjecture.

Lyree, who is your avatar? It looks cool, like something from a tv show.

The main thing is this. The guy slept with her, but the question is, will they ever show anything?

I have my doubts but then again Kami fucked on camera (for 60 seconds, lol!). 

Her poor ex got I think a case of blue balls.

Do a search in the CC search prompt for Braille, Watermark, or DMCA, and you'll see how this has all been explored feebly by us ever since DMCA passed. They always had the lower-left code; the dots (International Braille that matches the lower-left code), and recently some of the dots are fairly static. Some of us think they've added a higher level of imperceptible steganographic code. What ever they are using, it appears to be tied to IP and credit cards and user names. It's effective. And though we can bitch all we want, it is, after all, their intellectual property, not ours to share.

I think we should do what Hope has done, and ply our trade with up-and-coming sites that appreciate our free-advertising. No matter RLC does, we can always discuss the actions of the tenants openly, and share captures via PMs among trusted members.

VV is different, I agree, but I suppose it's worth checking into and encouraging them to directly challenge RLC's monopoly. Hell, maybe if VV gets rich it can afford to sign a contract for Kami & Kristy!

Foamy, don't do VV. I was there for months. It is a fucked up site where they have loads of scripted sex. Got extremely boring and tiring.

I agree with the very wise squirrel here that if RLC is willing to try break down the forums that promoted them for all these years, and has brought them 1000's upon 1000's members.

Then we must focus on other sites, even the launch of the new site, that is the twin sister to RLC that will be launching really soon,  They already have 40 plus applicants, currently working on legal applications and procuring servers for their product. I would expect to see it this year, and maybe as soon as this summer.

The monopoly is over folks, we should of course throw all of our support behind this new site, and help them launch their product world wide, I'm sure the owners of this new site would greatly appreciate our support and little competition for the arrogance of RLC would be a great thing in my eyes.

Wow, Thes, I didn't know anything about this. I was looking for another voyeur site but didn't see anything good. It would be great! Hopefully this site would not tease.

Please contact me pal. Let's bury this thing. I am sorry!

• Upvote 1

Hi Mikey, glad to see you are doing well!

For me......I'm just wondering how I ever got in to all this BS in the first damn place.   I've already quit watching RLC all together and luckily for you and others, I don't see my life being on CC too much longer either!   I hope the forum continues to be good long after I finally decide to leave just in case I decided to come back LMAOLMAOLMAO.   We all know that when I say I'm not coming back, that is all BS LOL.   I try my ass off not to come back but I just can't help myself lol.

Anyway, I don't know the reason for your absence and I wish you the best.   Hope it was nothing serious!!

He is fine Harley. Just ask his girl Lyree.

And yeah, Harley, you are hopelessly hooked to this craziness. I try to get out of it, but......

Why else would she get her blanket and wrap herself in it, this something I have yet to ever see her do. and why you ask, so she could out on the balcony while he smoked, I think not, but agree with Lryee on this one. she is just like Kami, if anything will ever happen in her room other than what she wants us to see, it will have be slip up on her part, just like it was with Kami, who now is MIA again with Coke Boy.

Kristy forced him to take a bath for a reason before she would let in her bed for the night, and she herself cleaned up a bit after the balcony smoke show for the neighbors. 

Everyone here knows that K&K are not going to be to caught in a situation, that is very personal and revealing if they can help it, they have far to much at stake in their personal lives. But we all can not completely control ourselves at certain times, we just throw our conscious minds to the wind and let it all go.

I will say this about her young man, he is extremely immature for her, but that is what I feel, and obviously she really does care for this young man, and finds him right for her, as she can not seem to let go of him for many years now. I presume that he is her first love, and that is something I still carry with me after 40 years.

So once again we sit on the wall, and be the little flies that we are, and watch, listen, and try to figure it all out. ::) Fun Fun Fun :cool:

Good to see you are doing better now here Thes.

I suspect also that we will not see something unless someone gets extremely horny like Kami that time and let's it show.

I think that Kristy is much less likely to show anything than Kami.

When are we going to see the "real life" of these girls?

Foamy, don't do VV. I was there for months. It is a fucked up site where they have loads of scripted sex. Got extremely boring and tiring.

you right it was fucked up site I think VV belongs to RLC The reason I am saying I tryed 3 months package deal  the billing was same RLC  

• Upvote 1