Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

Just now, Noldus said:

Do not know what they're talking about, but from the body language of Kami, it appears that she has had some discussions with coce boy again ....

yeah she does not seem as chipper as yesterday. Hard to say if its because of coke boy or not.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Hello guys good evening to you all,,,,another day in the Soap Opera of K&K Penthouse,,,I see that they now have a female guest too,,,Kristy Trying on some clothes:biggrin::biggrin:

Hey mike. The guest is very shy she just stands close to the front door. She's here to borrow a dress from Kamila apparently.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, thegame20 said:

Yes permanently blocked. I tried re subscribing with a different account but the rlc system seemed know i was the same person and blocked access 10 mins after subscribing. Not sure how they knew.because i was given a new id. I think it was my IP address being black listed

Hopefully they issued you a Refund.

• Upvote 4

9 hours ago, thegame20 said:

Yes permanently blocked. I tried re subscribing with a different account but the rlc system seemed know i was the same person and blocked access 10 mins after subscribing. Not sure how they knew.because i was given a new id. I think it was my IP address being black listed

use a vpn or cyberghost

• Upvote 6

14 hours ago, thegame20 said:

wow, that sucks

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, ericjeanjean said:

Hey mike. The guest is very shy she just stands close to the front door. She's here to borrow a dress from Kamila apparently.

So Kami has a shy friend too.

4 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

Kami found a job till sunday as  hostess in a video game meeting in a big moscow center

Hopefully she will get noticed by some game developers ! Don't you want to play KamiVR ? :biggrin: The ultimate experience for RLC fans ! Enjoy some amazing holidays with your favorite RLC members while staying in your bedroom !  

• Upvote 1

On 11/5/2016 at 6:32 PM, snaky said:

Su teoría tiene una cojera gigante! Usted ha estado saliendo a nuestro alrededor personas inteligentes durante tanto tiempo, y que está siendo un idiota!

Tu continuas en tu linea de hacer amigos en este foro, y por supuesto sin insultar ni faltar al respeto a ningun miembro, no entiendo ni llego a comprender como narices todavia te permiten estar en este foro, SERPIENTE NO, LAGARTIJA.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, smurfy08 said:

Hopefully she will get noticed by some game developers ! Don't you want to play KamiVR ? :biggrin: The ultimate experience for RLC fans ! Enjoy some amazing holidays with your favorite RLC members while staying in your bedroom !  

Can we then fuck her by virtual reality? Hey, there's any idea for a career move. And you won't even get a venereal disease or pregnant!

• Upvote 1