Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

3 hours ago, slider_69 said:

I don't think they are participating just for a free apartment...................they are doing it  for a large salary ($$$) and the possibility of getting to meet some rich guys while on their RLC paid vacations and jobs. Since RLC has closed this apartment completely to non-premium members and banned all other sites like CC from posting pictures................I guess the girls have met their obligations to RLC  (Bringing in new subscribers) .  Now the problem is how to let go of them gracefully.

I don't have any info one way or the other about bonuses or salaries.

2 hours ago, DashaFan said:

Why would anyone want to re-subscribe to a company that kinda scammed them? I mean, sure, violating rules is one thing but if they ban you they should refund.

No. The ban seams to be reasonable and a refund ould be ridiculous. RLC also needs to earn his money. ... This is not posible, if they content are available for free on the internet.

2 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

No. If you broke the rules then they don't have to refund you, because the person breaking the rules is reason why they get banned in the first place. The only time RLC should refund money is if something happens on their end that makes you unable to log in.

I had connection issue some time ago. ... I had a productive contact with support and got several days extension (more as the actual interruption) as compensation. ... Very nice customer friendliness. 

I just cancelled my RLC membership.  Kamila and Kristy haven't been around enough to justify the cost of my premium membership.  If things change in the future, I may come back.  Occasionally, I will still check into CC.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, skipp said:

I just cancelled my RLC membership.  Kamila and Kristy haven't been around enough to justify the cost of my premium membership.  If things change in the future, I may come back.  Occasionally, I will still check into CC.

Funny so did I yesterday

er helt enig med skipp,jeg skal også avslutte mitt Premium medlemskap,mange leiligheter som må byttes ut,en er k&k er lei av å se kamila gå på restroom og kristy må vere like kjedelig å knulle som å se hun onanere.dette er min mening.

Coke boy is back with Kamila,,he seems to be back with her for good this time,,at least for right now,,he has wined and dined the crap out of her these last 3 weeks to get back in her good graces..Let's see how long he keeps this up,,but all good things do come to an end,,in 3 months time when he gets comfortable and used to her being with him,,he just might go back to being his old self again.

I wonder how he would feel if she told him what she did in Thailand,,and how she slept with someone else just days after him,,and that the last time was without a condom,,would he be smiling like he is now lamooo!!:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 7

9 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Coke boy is back with Kamila,,he seems to be back with her for good this time,,at least for right now,,he has wined and dined the crap out of her these last 3 weeks to get back in her good graces..Let's see how long he keeps this up,,but all good things do come to an end,,in 3 months time when he gets comfortable and used to her being with him,,he just might go back to being his old self again.

I wonder how he would feel if she told him what she did in Thailand,,and how she slept with someone else just days after him,,and that the last time was without a condom,,would he be smiling like he is now lamooo!!:biggrin::biggrin:

They kissed on the lips which means she caved as predicted. As you said let's see how long that lasts...

• Upvote 3