Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

10 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Kamil naked in Moscow and Elisa in Barca, it could become a hot couple also

I would be happy to just see Kami and Kristy stroaking each others Honey pot while they Kissed.......LOL

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Yes, Elisa is in his room. Vika is at its she is also completely naked and has spread his legs with quilt in between ... horny girls

Vika has a bra on

26 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Yes, Elisa is in his room. Vika is at its she is also completely naked and has spread his legs with quilt in between ... horny girls

LMAO I like to see horny girls Kamila just left :-(

50 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

Small problem.......when you hit the 'Up REP" button, it disappears and the "down" button reappears !!!

Once you click the Up then you see a Down Button.  That can only be used if they wish to take their own Up Vote away.

• Upvote 4

52 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

2 147 483 648 vote perhaps is necessay to reboot the cycle :biggrin:

Then everyone has a long ways to go before reaching a figure of that Magnitude.  I'll be turning in my Grave before that happens.

• Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Then everyone has a long ways to go before reaching a figure of that Magnitude.  I'll be turning in my Grave before that happens.

That's what I had in the old forum,,before I had to start over from scratch again:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

That's what I had in the old forum,,before I had to start over from scratch again:biggrin:

Phantom is showing a figure of well over 2 Billion  I have never seen anyones likes on the old forum reach over 100,000

• Upvote 1

I read where Kamila is home now and I was just wondering if she is sleeping naked and if so I would really like to see a really good picture of her kitty if by chance anyone gets lucky enough to see it.   I'm not begging for a really good picture of her kitty.......I'm just wishing very hard lol.

• Upvote 1