Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

6 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I'm still trying to figure out why she kicked him out after she was done with him, that is kinda cold if you ask me.... but we all that is Kamila kinda cold.... 

Do you really think she is that cold Thes?   Maybe there is a really good reason for it that y'all might not see until tomorrow.   I don't think she did it for no reason because that would be cold!

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Harley I think she is a user and a taker, but seldom gives of herself. The other night she was kind to the Angels and showed Kristy how to kiss.... but most times she expects everyone to bow down to her like she is special.

I got a sense of that in Barcelona but I haven't been watching her since penthouse K&K showed up.   I just can't see her asking him to leave for no reason......very strange turn of events for sure and like I said, those of you that watch them might find out tomorrow why she did it!

The post above was some kind of glitch in CamCaps.  I tried to erase a post that I thought I sent earlier this month, but it was still there and wouldn't completely delete.  Sorry for the clutter.

On a different subject, talk about my having no will power . . . I quit RLC a few days ago because K and K were not around enough.  Then I saw on CC the pictures of K&K kissing and of coke boy fingering Kami.  So I re-subscribed.  Very weak resolution indeed.

2 minutes ago, skipp said:

The post above was some kind of glitch in CamCaps.  I tried to erase a post that I thought I sent earlier this month, but it was still there and wouldn't completely delete.  Sorry for the clutter.

On a different subject, talk about my having no will power . . . I quit RLC a few days ago because K and K were not around enough.  Then I saw on CC the pictures of K&K kissing and of coke boy fingering Kami.  So I re-subscribed.  Very weak resolution indeed.

At least you are man enough to admit your weakness!!   I almost resubscribed after an Elisa bate the other day but I didn't.   If by a slight chance Kamila & Kristy get a little friendlier, I might just have to push the button!

2 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm glad that there was something to see tonight for you all!  I...myself would never want to watch Kamila have sex with her boyfriend or any man for that matter, to me there is nothing sensual or sexy about that.   Personally, I wish Kami & Kristy would both come to their senses and be together as a couple.   After seeing the video of Kami kissing Kristy, I don't see how anyone could think anything different.   That kiss showed how passionate the two of them could be with each other if they ever wanted to!!  That was so innocent and sweet and down right beautiful that I still can't believe it ever happened!   Could you just imagine how freaking electric it would be if they ever did decide to try it......WOW  it would be the hottest show in RLC's history and would probably never be outdone by anyone!!

Befor I get a bashing here from you all, don't take any of this the wrong way.  I'm merely speaking for myself and don't expect anyone to agree with me!!

I have always believed that both girls were BI................but everyone seemed to disagree , so I dropped it ! That was the fascination with these 2 girls...............................not knowing !

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Maybe they are both Bi-Curious!   I'm afraid we will never know the truth!!

I wonder if Kristy was watching the action on her phone in the bathroom........LOL ?

• Upvote 1