Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Mr.Box I am not making her look bad, she is doing just fine on her own. She doesn't need my help.

You are just excited because you got to see her make love on camera, I am way more into the whole experience of being a voyeur. I love the nudity, but I also really like to understand who the people are we are looking at.

I have followed Kami for almost 2 years now. I have watched her go from being very innocent to become very unhappy, depressed, manipulative, controlling person that she has become. 

I used too be a huge Kami fan, but that was before I have had the chance to follow her day to day. Now the real Kami shows a whole different side to her, that I just don't care for. The world is full of women who use men for their gain, and she is just more in the long list of them.

You need to lighten up.  Just how is she using him for HER gain?  Good grief, the fucking soap opera never ends around here.

• Upvote 3

Thestarider, the girls (K&K) and the BF of kamilla seams fine. ... You make something up that is not there. ... The question is why? .... Maybe you would like to see the girls make out? ... I do not know. 

I like to see the real (including sex, realtionship issues, ...) and it is easy to admit that. When they now start to be more real in this apartment (including all the couple parts), it is something very nice to see, i think.

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
4 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Meanwhile,,Lipton Boy Has his Thumb on Kamila's Kitty right now::)::)

man-finger-technique-makes-girl-squirt.g

here kitty, kitty, kitty- come to papa hahahaha

2 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Kamila getting dressed to leave with her Taxi man,,Lipton Boy:biggrin::biggrin:

speeding-motorcycle-smiley-emoticon.gifmoving-sports-car-smiley-emoticon.gifhitchhiking-sign-gesture-smiley-emoticon

Called the taxi man, and now he will have to take her out for dinner, and probably then ice skating, and then to go karts, then to video game parlor , then if he brings her home, and maybe is she if she feels like it, she will give him a kiss. Money well spent if you ask me. :huh:

• Upvote 4

14 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Box you and Tripod both look at her with Blinders on, you only see tits and ass, that is all.

I am very sorry for you old guys that only see tits and ass. You choose to look past her antics and how she treats people with that whiny little soft voice of manipulation, just so you can see her lopsided tits and boney ass.

You all need to clean the drool off your keyboards and shit all over your screens, so you an see clearly what is really going on !!!!. 

To be honest, the all girls apartments are among my least favorite and one of my last stops when I go though the list.  I don't have blinders on, I'm just not someone that gets jealous and bitter just because someone on the internet has a boyfriend and shows affection for him online.  

5 hours ago, kitek said:

There is not much to report as girls didn't talk about what happened "K&K kissing", mainly about what they're doing outside and other unrelated things. 

I heard last night that Kami is leaving on Tuesday to Emirates.

Apparently when K&D had sex last night, Kristy was sneaking on the balcony, later she said to Kami that she "saw them".

Now I think why all this Kissing and having sex ,because if Kami is leaving on Tuesday to Emirates that RLC and us turn our blind side , since they began back on RLC Kamila 1 week mom's birthday 1 month vacation, and they hardly were in the Apartment , I remember one night before went vacation Kamila was fuking the blanket , and beafor went birthday she used the bottle, but when they were in All girl apartment almost she did every night with heineken bottle     

• Upvote 1

Thestarider, if the girls would make out you would most likely do not say a negativ word. ... Do not hold us for fools.

It seams you got caught in the teasing games the girls used to play. ... That is all. :)

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I am not in the least bit jealous :biggrin: I am just telling it like it is, and what is happening day by day. All you have to do is pay attention, with your eyes wide open instead of shut tight fantasizing. Honestly it is about time someone spoke up, as I am sure I am not the only one here on this forum that is seeing what is actually going here, I would hope. :huh:

I think I have spoken up enough in the past so I'm just going to keep quiet and enjoy the show!