Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

5 hours ago, sanjuro66 said:

This isn't anything against Kamila, but an epiphany that...man Kristy is a cutie-pie. I mean a REAL cutie-pie. In looks, her actions everything.

I love the Ending :-) all her body goes up and down she keep us imagining   :heart: That's the beauty of you can't see under the blanket   

• Upvote 1

On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 9:07 PM, Julian Lan said:

I didn't catch the Kristy show (thanks for sharing a few pics of her beautiful cunny guys!) but sex between Kamila and her boy was awesome!  

He was rather tender and affectionate during the cuddling and foreplay, not callous and self-centered or pushy, like he was the first time.  This surprised me and I appreciate it; I think she enjoys the cuddling and touching, not just the slamming.  I find that he looks VERY young - he has the face of a 15 year-old boy - but he did well today.  Well done Kamila and her boy, thank you! 

Cool Julian for the words, Kams BF doesn't get the disdain people had for Kiko, Paul or Vikas BF but there is still some hate going on. Not warranted. Never seen him do anything wrong to Kam and I only go by what I see as a paid member because my eyes tell me the most with a little help from the translators which is mostly innocuous  young adult conversations. 

• Upvote 2

In roommate situations, the dynamic changes when one of the roommates has a bf/gf  especially when they are having sex. Couples tend to mark their

territory and take over the house. It will be interesting to see Kristy's tolerance. The best is to also have someone there on your team.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

Fortunately he did not notice Kami's other boyfriend on the nightstand. That could have been awkward.

LMAO I think Kami did yesterday maybe he is not satisfying her in case they do it today she can fake it :-) by  the way that kamis lotion bottle is going on auction on Ebay  any bets?:huh:

1 minute ago, kenny1940 said:

In roommate situations, the dynamic changes when one of the roommates has a bf/gf and they are there especially when they are having sex. Couples tend to mark their

territory and take over the house. It will be interesting to see Kristy's tolerance. The best is to also have someone there on your team.

Yeah, the change in the dynamic concerns me... Kristy does not deserve to be left out of Kamila's affection and I hope their interaction does not diminish.  

I was not very excited by Kristy's guy friend when he slept over though, he seemed a little blah to me and didn't get her excited.

Kamila's guy is disappointing most of the time but he did well when they had sex the previous night!

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, kenny1940 said:

In roommate situations, the dynamic changes when one of the roommates has a bf/gf  especially when they are having sex. Couples tend to mark their

Well, it's probably because she knows he'll stay in his room, but Kristy is doing her yoga in her bra this morning which I've never seen her do. Too bad she doesn't drop the shorts too but if she's wearing the same panties as last night it would probably not be safe for the members of the audience with heart problems.

• Upvote 2