Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

8 minutes ago, kitek said:

She didn't kick him out, he had to go to work, so he wanted make up some sleep.

That's what I thought. Thank you Kitek, I'm really looking forward to reading your translations on the events that occured the last few days.

26 minutes ago, kitek said:

She didn't kick him out, he had to go to work, so he wanted make up some sleep.

Damn Kitek what took you so long to get here,,,you know yesterday had a lot of important stuff that happened,,and all of us are chomping at the bits to find out what was being said by both kamila,,,ad especially by our baby Kristy.:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, ericjeanjean said:

That's what I thought. Thank you Kitek, I'm really looking forward to reading your translations on the events that occured the last few days.

There is not much to report as girls didn't talk about what happened "K&K kissing", mainly about what they're doing outside and other unrelated things. 

I heard last night that Kami is leaving on Tuesday to Emirates.

Apparently when K&D had sex last night, Kristy was sneaking on the balcony, later she said to Kami that she "saw them".

• Upvote 7

36 minutes ago, kitek said:

There is not much to report as girls didn't talk much about what happened "K&K kissing", mainly about what they're doing outside and other unrelated things. 

I heard last night that Kami is leaving on Tuesday to Emirates.

Apparently when K&D had sex last night, Kristy was sneaking on the balcony, later she said to Kami that she "saw them".

Haha Kristy:heart:

There is another thing. The night of the kiss the girls went out dressed to party but came back very early and Kristy look sad. Any idea what it was about? 

6 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

coke boy is here 11:27:00

Again she wouldn't even kiss him, but turned her cheek to him... after everything he does for her....... She is just playing him for the sucker he is......:huh:

• Upvote 1

Thestarider, You really want to make the girl look bad, because she do not play like you want her to? ... I do not understand that. There is finally something real in this apartment. ... Fun time. :)

• Upvote 1

Guest beaver67
1 minute ago, Noldus said:

Kami traveling to the UEA on Tuesday, so they must have some time together -)

I thought he was going with her from what the translation said ????

Just now, Noldus said:

Kami traveling to the UEA on Tuesday, so they must have some time together -)

I like that they speed some of this time in this apartment, too. ... It way better than have all the real life outside. ... i think.

Still a shame that there is a holiday again. Do anyone know how long she will be away?