Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

Well I feel much better after that work out, Peace of mind, strong body and soul, Ism't it just amazing how good it makes you feel just watching Kristy do her morning routine :heart:

I swear I am a new man. full vitality, completely refreshed and ready for the day Thank you Kristy I truly enjoyed your every move :heart:

Is anybody missing Kami ?

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Well, I feel much better after it works, Assurance, strong body and soul, Ism't it just amazing how good it makes you feel just watch Kristy doing their morning routine :heart:

I swear I'm a new man. Full vitality, completely refreshed and ready for the day thanks Kristy I really enjoyed every movement :heart:

Are there any missing Kami?

yes, I do :-)

• Upvote 5

On 5/24/2016 at 8:39 PM, bookmaster8 said:

C'mon, snaky. You know that if it does include a modeling shoot (which it supposedly does), all of her expenses are included in whatever she's getting paid for the shoot. You're just "stirring the pot" for the complainers.

The only way her boyfriend would have spent any money on it is if he was part of the modeling group that booked her. And, that would have probably all been charged as business expenses.

Please stop adding to the character assassination effort that is being carried out. It's childish. And, I would say the same thing if it were directed at any of the models in the RLC fold - not just Kamila.

I'm pretty sure you said this as a joke. But, that doesn't mean that others won't pick it up and run with it as though it were the truth. We've seen it happen countless times in the past.

Well Book, if that one line "stirs your pot", or gives you or anybody else a playing field for "character assassination", then I got nothing to say to those people except-get help!

• Upvote 2

Seems like it was just yesterday when CC was a place to have fun and have fun and intelligent conversations,,,,and then along came the idiots,,to fuck up our vibes,,,,Anyway Kristy Love you girl,,,you are just so damn sexy:heart::heart::heart::biggrin::biggrin:

you-are-a-loser-smiley-emoticon.gifyou-are-a-loser-smiley-emoticon.gif you-are-a-loser-smiley-emoticon.gif

420x294xneed-get-on-medication-can-slap-funny-quotes-stupid-people.png

• Upvote 4