Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

The Girls just went out for a kamila smoke on the balcony and to Gossip,,,all the speculations can come to an end now,,the girls are still BBfs for life,,it's just that they are always busy during the week,,Kristy working and School,,Kami sleeping and playing with Coke Boys balls,,,busy busy weekcrying-with-laughter.gif

• Upvote 4

I would wonder why Kamila is smoking since she hates a guy who smokes ??? I know from time to time she does smoke, but isn't that hypocritical to hate guys that smoke and not like the smell of smoke, then go out and smoke yourself ??? 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I would wonder why Kamila is smoking since she hates a guy who smokes ??? I know from time to time she does smoke, but isn't that hypocritical to hate guys that smoke and not like the smell of smoke, then go out and smoke yourself ??? 

She Smoke Coke's Pipe Everyday,,,so she is a chain Smoker:biggrin::biggrin:bathroom-smoke.gifsmiley-face-with-cigar.gifgangster-with-gun-smiley-emoticon.gif

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

She Smoke Coke's Pipe Everyday,,,so she is a chain Smoker:biggrin::biggrin:bathroom-smoke.gifsmiley-face-with-cigar.gifgangster-with-gun-smiley-emoticon.gif

I wonder if that Coke Boy realized he almost started world war 3 tonight by keeping Kami so well hidden from view......Just damn selfish of him, if you ask me......Putin almost shoved that one liter coke bottle up his ass for causing so much trouble !!!!!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Just now, Thestarider said:

I wonder if that Coke Boy realized he almost started world war 3 tonight by keeping Kami so well hidden from view......Just damn selfish of him, if you ask me......Putin almost shoved that one liter coke bottle up his ass for causing so much trouble !!!!!!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I think I heard some on here say that these ladies needed to catch up and have a long discussion,,especially since they have been apart for so long these last couple of days,they seemed happy to see each other as usual,,we have seen them fight before in Barcelona,,and if they can get through that,,then they can get through everything,,they weren't speaking to each other for like 3 days,,until they went out for an entire day,,and came back loving each other again.....It's just a busy life that is making it seem like they weren't getting along,,they have separate friends and family that they each hang out with,,Kami got her angels,,and Kristy has her beautiful Angels too.::)::)

3 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

I think I heard some on here say that these ladies needed to catch up and have a long discussion,,especially since they have been apart for so long these last couple of days,they seemed happy to see each other as usual,,we have seen them fight before in Barcelona,,and if they can get through that,,then they can get through everything,,they weren't speaking to each other for like 3 days,,until they went out for an entire day,,and came back loving each other again.....It's just a busy life that is making it seem like they weren't getting along,,they have separate friends and family that they each hang out with,,Kami got her angels,,and Kristy has her beautiful Angels too.::)::)

That is somewhat correct as Kami mostly has Coke Boy and his friends, and we have seen her with few of her angels as well, but mostly they stay away from her and Coke Boy