Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

28 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Kami and her girlfriend just climbed into Kristy's bed..

Yes,,I guess it's time for a little payback,,,,you bring a girl into my bed while I was gone Kristy,,ok I'll do the same:biggrin::biggrin:

It's so weird though,,just how much this girl kinda looks like Kristy,,,same body type,same hair color,got the same cutie pie face as Kristy,,,,But she doesn't have those Buns of Steel though.::)::):heart:

003.gif005.gif

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Kami and her girlfriend has gone into hiding with Kami nude. She had just shown her girlfriend something on the phone.

They were out on the balcony,,they are back into kami's room now::)

Turns out that Kami wasn't expected to return early from her trip.

Girls didn't reveal much, one thing is certain that her visitor didn't want to go straight home.

Her parents are moving and she didn't want to help so she stayed at Kami's place as long as she could.

After few calls from parents she went home. Kami went out with Dima.

• Upvote 5

Due to the overwhelming success of ..........................Work out with Kristy................. Fit For Life with Kristy............ Yoga and Meditation with Kristy.

We are proud to offer Kristy's brand new exercise videos.......................................Buns of Steel 1.... and .....Buns of Steel 2.... (How to form the Perfect Ass)

Don't miss out, as copies are limited to first 500 to order in the next 10 minutes, and we will throw in the first three videos for free, you pay shipping and handling.

E-mail today and use the Rider of Stars express shipment, and you save $9.99 .  :heart:   We know you Love Kristy like we Love Kristy  :heart:

DON'T Hesitate or you will miss out on the most popular of all time work out series on RLC, so order today !!!!!!!!!!!!               3 easy payments of $19.99

bo help needed.PNGgreat ass.PNG

(((this is just bullshit so don't send me a PM)))

• Upvote 5