Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

That is bullshit.  It is not euromike's fault!  We all looked at and were thankful for those pic's and that he took the time to post them - as well as others too. If anything it is the hunger of those here who do not subscribe to RLC to see what they can't.  And they all looked at the pics and commented on them as if they saw the contents of the pic's when they happened and formed opinions of the people on RLC based on them - many times in error.  

this is my opinion,euromike and others have posted hundread of pics every days with the pay cameras during many months just for get this fucking likes have a large part of responsability with this fucking new watermarks now.

Officially dead? Perhaps you need to turn down the ego notch a little and begin speaking only for yourself. I quite enjoy this apartment. Sure, it's not nudity-on-demand but that's not why I watch it, I got other sites for that.

And I think you place way too much value in your own, and other CC members, actions if you think you were the reason K&K got their own apartment. RLC just had to check the number of viewers per room when they were in Barcelona to see they were very popular. A few mails might have helped but I very much doubt it was a big factor.

I was speaking for myself. Last I knew I do not have multiple members under my posts!

And I didn't say we were the sole reason they got the apartment.

When you vote in an election, you are just  one vote, right? Why vote, it won't make a difference, right?

My point was that they have this apartment, they are in this project. But they  hide everything they do other than baths and fake stroking.

Don't they have some obligation to rlc viewers (not just cc members) if they are in the project to show up and not to hide?

How  is it a true voyeur site if they are not having their sex in the apartment? Are they acting naturally if they are having sex and bating but just choosing not to show it?

• Upvote 2

this is my opinion,euromike and others have posted hundread of pics every days with the pay cameras during many months just for get this fucking likes have a large part of responsability with this fucking new watermarks now.

This is so typical. So you think if he did not post "as many" pics this would not have happened?  Did you ever think that the software they use was updated to now allow them to clamp down more than before.  And, that if this updated software was in place a year ago, then we would have missed all of those pic's?

This site is nothing to RLC.  There are plenty of sites that posted their pictures.  Many much more accessible than being a paid camcaps member to view.  We were left alone for a long time while other site took them down.  But people here could take them and sell or post on other sites.  I think RLC clamps down now on all so those pics do not make to to other sites as well.  And the easy way to do that is to go after anyone.   But it is bigger for them than just posting here.

My opinion is people (not the original posters) took the pics posted here and put them on other sites (which then propagated throughout the net).  So maybe we should blame those people - not the posters who put the content in our paid site to be seen!

I guess we will have to agree to dis-agree.

I agree albacore. It is not mikey's fault or any of our great posters.

RLC has the right to protect its copyright. I think it is terrible business to go after us but I do get it.

And we did get away with it for a long time.

I was speaking for myself. Last I knew I do not have multiple members under my posts!

And I didn't say we were the sole reason they got the apartment.

When you vote in an election, you are just  one vote, right? Why vote, it won't make a difference, right?

My point was that they have this apartment, they are in this project. But they  hide everything they do other than baths and fake stroking.

Don't they have some obligation to rlc viewers (not just cc members) if they are in the project to show up and not to hide?

How  is it a true voyeur site if they are not having their sex in the apartment? Are they acting naturally if they are having sex and bating but just choosing not to show it?

WOW.....I never thought I would here this from you but you are 100% correct.  You will never be able to convince the "PRO" RLC activists though so you should probably stop while you are ahead!!!

• Upvote 1

WOW.....I never thought I would here this from you but you are 100% correct.  You will never be able to convince the "PRO" RLC activists though so you should probably stop while you are ahead!!!

Harley, I am not trying to convince anyone. Just venting. I could care less if anyone agrees with me.

• Upvote 1

Officially dead? Perhaps you need to turn down the ego notch a little and begin speaking only for yourself. I quite enjoy this apartment. Sure, it's not nudity-on-demand but that's not why I watch it, I got other sites for that ....

It is not dead, but it is very far away from what it could or even should be. ... And it is getting worse.  Now, the that the girls spend only very brief moments in the apartment together, it becomes more and more a place of loneliness. The girls leave this place to have fun outside and come back to work (by showing some nudity). ... At the same time, it is becoming increasingly apparent that the boundaries of barcelona still apply for this apartment. The girls hide almost any essential element of their "Real Life".  .... Ultimately thier decision, but would it not be better to change the cast and have two girls (or even two couples) which are more open and also live there for real?  

The apartment is now more than three months old. It do not look like a big success any more. More like warmed cold coffee. 

And I think you place way too much value in your own, and other CC members, actions if you think you were the reason K&K got their own apartment. RLC just had to check the number of viewers per room when they were in Barcelona to see they were very popular. A few mails might have helped but I very much doubt it was a big factor.

Yes. That is true. ... This forum is just a very small subsection of RLC customers (... viewers ... leecher ... poster ... hater ...fans ... ). ... It makes no sense to asume we have the power to change something. ... But it's still fun to analyze this apartment and to talk about it. Especially since there are so many different perceptions.

I was a big fan of K&K&N in barcelona and still rate this cast as one of the best RLC had ever put together. ... Because of that, I can also understand that K&K are treated a bit like stars here. But, it seams that K&K do not agree to the kind of openness that this project normally requiere from their residents . ... If the decission to cast K&K for this apartment was just based on their popularity in the past, it could be quickly a big disappointment for RLC. ... At least I am curious how it goes on with this apartment, even if I do not have much hope of a quick improvement and more hope for a new cast. ... Let see.

BTW, The BF of Kristy is back in the apartment. On his second visit he makes a much better impression, i think. ... Lets see. :) ... Perhaps there is now hope for an improvement in this apartment.