Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

27 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

You may be right. But, I think her bf told her that he didn't like her showing all the skin (especially no masturbation) and she changed her behavior to please him. I think because they are both world travelers, he doesn't want people he knows to see her nude. 

Then, when they temporarily broke up, she went back to showing a lot more. Now that he's back, she will probably withhold again.

Obviously, I'm not pleased with that. But, it's her choice. :sad:

Nithe before they went vaction about 30 minutes she was rubbing herself to blanket the end she got the bottle :-) 

9 minutes ago, Nick said:

I don't Remember that part the reason I was pist at RLC I canseld my membership I use to call RL monastery if you guys remember when all girl apartment opened I came back looks like that happened when I coulden watch pay section , I came back when Kristy was there     

Yea. that was during Kamila's 2nd "tour" when Kristy came. Kristy was the perfect girl to pair with her. I loved watching them flirting and petting. It was some of my favorite viewing sessions. They just made me smile. 

Edited by bookmaster8
clarification
  • Upvote 1

Just now, bookmaster8 said:

Yea. that was during Kamila's 2nd "tour". Kristy was the perfect girl to pair with her. I loved watching them flirting and petting. It was some of my favorite viewing sessions. They just made me smile. 

that's why I came back to watch them That was fun now it's getting very disappointing 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Nick said:

that's why I came back to watch them That was fun now it's getting very disappointing 

I know what you mean. On the one hand, I want them to find bfs and be happy. On the other hand, the 2 bfs we have seen so far completely change the dynamic in the apartment (and not for the better). :sad:

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, Nick said:

Nithe before they went vaction about 30 minutes she was rubbing herself to blanket the end she got the bottle :-) 

I think that was right after she "broke up" with the bf temporarily. Now that they're together again, we probably won't see that again for as long as they stay together. :sad:

• Upvote 2

@Bookmaster8 From a "newbie's" standpoint: I didn't have the opportunity to see them in Barca. But I know exactly what you are talking about. It's all fine and dandy that they have boyfriends and everything, but from what i've seen between K&K (even though they are straight or bi. at the most), their dynamic is electric, as when they are with their boyfriends...meh. If I want to see a high powered couple, I go to Nelly and Bogdan's place. Just IMHO.

Henry

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, mr1010 said:

Stats on reallifecam.com are listed at www.reallifecam.comwebstatdata.com.

Their daily income is $6,301.00. $45 per month is $1.50 per day. Total  subscribers are thus 4,200.

The only thing I do not know is how many subscribers to rlc are on CC. If let's say it is 600, then we are 14 % or 1/7 of their subscribers or income.

I will check with Foamy tomorrow as to how many rlc subscribers we have. My hunch is 10-15% of their total subscribers. Not an inconsiderable pct. but not dominant by any means.

And don't ask me for data and then say you don't want to hear it!

That is very good 1010 but that is US stats only. That accounts about 25% of total market for RLC. Also if you and do a trend analysis you will see that RLC subscription rate the US trending downward.

Three months ago when RLC began the campaign against the forums, the company valuation was almost 10 million, and  close to $9,500 a day in income, 

I have some issues with how these sites present the valuation of a companies based solely on hits information, simple math shows at $10,000,000.00 in income equate to $27,624.00 a day in income. or in the case of the current stated 6,805.080.00 equate to actual income per day of $18,644.00

Two factors that attributed to sharp decline in income in the US are the vacation that K&K took and loss of subscription base, because  RLC failed to plan ahead and of course the banning of several 100 members due their rights to intellectual material.

You also must factor in the most of the subscribers take the &99.00 deal for three months which again would skew the total membership base.

Most importantly these are estimated numbers, that you are using, and not factual balance sheet information, also there is no P&L statement available, so only the cooperation truly knows the financial status of the RLC.

I have spent many hours on this subject and depending on any of 8 or 9 different companies that study website traffic you get about that many estimates of different valuations.

So here is the real challenge take 15 apartments and average cost basis for each apartment. Then take the cost basis of wages for each for the 15 couples or occupants. Then you can get  Idea of what the cost basis, just for the apartments and occupants monthly. @ $3000.00  .........$45.000 monthly................... but is probably closer to $5000.00 or more per apartment average including expenses for maintaining the apartments and utilities. now I would estimate the actual cost to be around  $60.000 to $70.000 a month for the apartments and wages for the occupants. This is about $850,000.00 annually. So let us think about this for just a second or two. that is what most business would consider inventory on hand. This does not include any Business activities or the associated cost of owning, operating, and running a business. i.e. server space and equipment costs, employees and wages, taxes........... ect. ect, ect.

$6800.00 a day income they are losing money and operating on blue sky.

This why I say that these numbers are US only.

just my thoughts with a little quick math.

• Upvote 5

Those poor girls have a lot of problems finding right boyfriends.

Kristy's BF is good looking and seems smart but a bit lost and insensitive.

Kami's BF is something else. Built like a bear he seems also to have the brain of a bear. He knows nothing but force, he is a born bully and a stalker in life. He can't hold Kami without showing her she can't make any move anymore and the only way she found to calm him down is to take a grip on his prick. We saw that last night when he hold her against the sink in the bathroom. It happened more then once.

I always feel very unconfortable when I see them together, even when she is very nice with him, like yesterday night. He can't help it, he wants to take a total control of her, mentally and physically. Kami, if I read Kitek's translation (thank you mate), feels sometimes that he is weird. I think he is a bit of a psycho and dangerous for that reason.

He surely gives her comfort and support, and she might dream of delivering 4.5 kg babies from him. But she should tell him not to be so physical, more calm, more thoughfull, more adlut. Or may be  masturbate him 3 times a day, so to calm him down.

Kami left this morning at 7.50 AM to her hostess work, hope she and Kristy will be back tonight and will have a lot to tell each other, cuddling each other.

• Upvote 4