Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

11 hours ago, ericjeanjean said:

If Kamila masturbates super late and Kristy early when am I gonna sleep?

Did Kristy do it under the covers of was she feeling bold today?

Yes. It was under the covers. But, it was very clear how she was rubbing and her face and movements during the orgasm were really something to behold. I usually don't get to see her because she is often very fast. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

Yes. It was under the covers. But, it was very clear how she was rubbing and her face and movements during the orgasm were really something to behold. I usually don't get to see her because she is often very fast. 

Believe me, I'm very familiar with how she looks when she pleases herself. I think I've seen her at least 25 times now and while she's more subdued than other girls on RLC doing it, I never tire of her adorable face.

• Upvote 2

22 minutes ago, bookmaster8 said:

All undercover "rubbing" is very fast. Maybe because it is quite boring to fake it for a long time. ... :biggrin:

9 hours ago, bookmaster8 said:

Yes, I do. She is new and she is hot. I don't think it will be long term, but that's fine with me. :biggrin:

I am happy for you book! Congrats! You deserved it.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, MrBox said:

All undercover "rubbing" is very fast. Maybe because it is quite boring to fake it for a long time. ... :biggrin:

Mr. Box. I have to disagree with you here. Kami bated under the cover for several minutes yesterday, no quick. So how would we determine which, neither or both were fake or not?

I think you can tell when a girl cums. If you don't see her cum, then it might not be real. When Kristy cums hard you can tell!

Once again I will make a opinionated statement, which is always open to discussion, and I encourage a discussion on this subject.

Kamila needs to go !!! She has spent very little time in the Penthouse since returning from vacation, all of her time is taken up with Coke Boy, It is obvious that she is ready to move back in with him. Her life now includes him and that is good for her. I am actually happy for her, as she moves on in her life to the next step of commitment. Maybe she is ready for marriage and a family, we can not fault her that, or for having those thoughts. She really needs to go find out if this is what she wants, and if she is ready for that commitment.

Kristy has carried the apartment on her shoulders since it has came online in Feb. Mostly everyone here tunes in to see Kristy and Kami, they way they were in Barcelona. That will never happen again. It was for that time.....in that place....... in the lives of two great friends. You can not relive the past and only move forward. So now most everyone just tunes in to see Kristy, as we all know that Kami is only there about 30%.or less, of the time Kristy is home. Probably less if the truth be known.

Kristy always leaves the Penthouse everyday in the afternoon, whether she has a photo shoot, audition, or just to get out of that place. She is lonely..... and I'm sure it is hard to spend all your time alone at her age in that big ole' Penthouse. She is such a great young lady who has many girlfriends, we call them her ANGELS. but it almost like they are not welcome, if Kami is there, but she is never there these days, but it still appears that Kristy is under Kami's spell and does not want to cross her.

I suggest for the salvation of Penthouse "K" that Kami move out ,and give her room to Kristy. and this allowing Kristy to ask a couple of the ANGELS to move in, and share the Penthouse. This of course would be very hard for some to accept. It then would be very similar in concept to that of the Barcelona apartment which has been a huge success for RLC. The only difference would be that it's location would be in the skyline of Moscow.

We then would have the chance to learn more about Kristy, and her friends, and their relationships. I think this would be a new and exciting format for RLC. Win Win situation for all of us.

Kami could and should come visit of course, as we all would want to know what is going on in her life as well.

This should stir up a hornets nest, but I feel we the voyeur would be much better off, for those of us who choose to watch Penthouse "K".

• Upvote 3

20 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Once again I will make a opinionated statement, which is always open to discussion, and I encourage a discussion on this subject.

Kamila needs to go !!! She has spent very little time in the Penthouse since returning from vacation, all of her time is taken up with Coke Boy, It is obvious that she is ready to move back in with him. Her life now includes him and that is good for her. I am actually happy for her, as she moves on in her life to the next step of commitment. Maybe she is ready for marriage and a family, we can not fault her that, or for having those thoughts. She really needs to go find out if this is what she wants, and if she is ready for that commitment.

Kristy has carried the apartment on her shoulders since it has came online in Feb. Mostly everyone here tunes in to see Kristy and Kami, they way they were in Barcelona. That will never happen again. It was for that time.....in that place....... in the lives of two great friends. You can not relive the past and only move forward. So now most everyone just tunes in to see Kristy, as we all know that Kami is only there about 30%.or less, of the time Kristy is home. Probably less if the truth be known.

Kristy always leaves the Penthouse everyday in the afternoon, whether she has a photo shoot, audition, or just to get out of that place. She is lonely..... and I'm sure it is hard to spend all your time alone at her age in that big ole' Penthouse. She is such a great young lady who has many girlfriends, we call them her ANGELS. but it almost like they are not welcome, if Kami is there, but she is never there these days, but it still appears that Kristy is under Kami's spell and does not want to cross her.

I suggest for the salvation of Penthouse "K" that Kami move out ,and give her room to Kristy. and this allowing Kristy to ask a couple of the ANGELS to move in, and share the Penthouse. This of course would be very hard for some to accept. It then would be very similar in concept to that of the Barcelona apartment which has been a huge success for RLC. The only difference would be that it's location would be in the skyline of Moscow.

We then would have the chance to learn more about Kristy, and her friends, and their relationships. I think this would be a new and exciting format for RLC. Win Win situation for all of us.

Kami could and should come visit of course, as we all would want to know what is going on in her life as well.

This should stir up a hornets nest, but I feel we the voyeur would be much better off, for those of us who choose to watch Penthouse "K".

The apartment will become another Barca type apartment or it will close down.......I personally don't see it any other way!    The premium apartments are a total joke anyway!!!

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I'll bet that you are now officially number 1 on Kami's  "shit list "..................................LOL

• Upvote 1

I understand that this apartment is not perfect and often feels empty. However, we are paying to enjoy what they share in their life...not to decide what they should do based on what we want !

You said it, "Kristy is lonely" and without Kami she will certainly feel even more lonely. Is that part of what you want ?

A "Win Win situation for all of us" ? Well maybe ?  Except for Kami and Kristy and they are far more important than us and our wishes !

A better idea would be another apartment with some (all ?) of the ANGELS....if of course they want to share their life with us.

But please don't tell those girls what they should do to please some of us.

• Upvote 2