Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

3 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

How times have changed! In my youth, if my girlfriend had travelled to Thailand (or any country), met a man on the beach and after some mild resistance had sex with him every night, I would never have dated that girl again. Maybe it´s not that immoral any more that a girl has¨right away sex with unknown new acquaintances, maybe such girls are no more called with names, maybe Coke boy is a very liberal person - but in my opinion, he is desperate and sissy if he cannot leave Kami.

What makes you think he knows what she was doing on her vacation?

She certainly won't share any of that info, the other day she was asking

Kristy what her boy knows about her so if the guys talk together they won't spill anything the other doesn't know about their past adventures.

• Upvote 3

12 minutes ago, kitek said:

Kristy what her boy knows about her so if the guys talk together they won't spill anything the other doesn't know about their past adventures.

Speaks volumes doesn't it!!

14 minutes ago, kitek said:

This proves that what is known by kitek only comes out when needed.   There is so much more that he could tell us but he has the leverage!!!

52 minutes ago, kitek said:

I think I have read long stories about Kamila telling her girlfriend about her sex adventures in Thailand. I tried to find those posts - I remember it was either you Kitek or Yury who translated all the discussions. Now you say she certainly won´ t share any of that info.  But hasn´t she shared that with all CC members by speaking close to the RLC microphones, letting everybody who understands Russian hear what she´s saying and by that letting the excellent translators quote the discussion on this website. Could it be true that Coke boy has not heard the stories or not read them himself - I bet he can use the Internet.

52 minutes ago, kitek said:

19 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

I think I have read long stories about Kamila telling Kristy about her sex adventures in Thailand. I tried to find those posts - I remember it was either you Kitek or Yury who translated all the discussions. Now you say she certainly won´ t share any of that info.  But hasn´t she shared that with all CC members by speaking close to the RLC microphones, letting everybody who understands Russian hear what she´s saying and by that letting the excellent translators quote the discussion on this website. Could it be true that Coke boy has not heard the stories or not read them himself - I bet he can use the Internet.

What I meant she wouldn't tell him about it why would  she?

We all know about it because she told everything to one of her girlfriends visiting her in the apartment.

So far looks he hasn't read any of that or even if he did he still wants to be with her.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, kalevipoeg said:

How times have changed! In my youth, if my girlfriend had travelled to Thailand (or any country), met a man on the beach and after some mild resistance had sex with him every night, I would never have dated that girl again. Maybe it´s not that immoral any more that a girl has¨right away sex with unknown new acquaintances, maybe such girls are no more called with names, maybe Coke boy is a very liberal person - but in my opinion, he is desperate and sissy if he cannot leave Kami.

She broke up with him before going to thailand.

latest?cb=20130819193025

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

She broke up with him before going to thailand.

latest?cb=20130819193025

According to how we understand it yes that is correct, but if I am not mistaking he took her to the airport, and was the last to see her off, then he also was the first to see come back a day late, so they must have been in communication while she was in Thailand, She has also seen him for one reason or another everyday since returning. The relationship they share is completely in her hands, as Coke Boy caters to her every whim, and is at her beckon and call.

Once again I will say this, Actions speak so much louder than the spoken word, as we all have said one thing, but actually done the opposite of what we said what we were going to do. Her actions have always been not to let him go, but to keep his interest just enough to suit her needs. Now that he has completely devoted all his attention to her, she is letting him back in again.

A good relationship is a two way street.

All of this analysis is just an observation from what we get to see, and the translations, and insight that Kitek shares with us. 

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Once again I will make a opinionated statement, which is always open to discussion, and I encourage a discussion on this subject.

Kamila needs to go !!! She has spent very little time in the Penthouse since returning from vacation, all of her time is taken up with Coke Boy, It is obvious that she is ready to move back in with him. Her life now includes him and that is good for her. I am actually happy for her, as she moves on in her life to the next step of commitment. Maybe she is ready for marriage and a family, we can not fault her that, or for having those thoughts. She really needs to go find out if this is what she wants, and if she is ready for that commitment.

Kristy has carried the apartment on her shoulders since it has came online in Feb. Mostly everyone here tunes in to see Kristy and Kami, they way they were in Barcelona. That will never happen again. It was for that time.....in that place....... in the lives of two great friends. You can not relive the past and only move forward. So now most everyone just tunes in to see Kristy, as we all know that Kami is only there about 30%.or less, of the time Kristy is home. Probably less if the truth be known.

Kristy always leaves the Penthouse everyday in the afternoon, whether she has a photo shoot, audition, or just to get out of that place. She is lonely..... and I'm sure it is hard to spend all your time alone at her age in that big ole' Penthouse. She is such a great young lady who has many girlfriends, we call them her ANGELS. but it almost like they are not welcome, if Kami is there, but she is never there these days, but it still appears that Kristy is under Kami's spell and does not want to cross her.

I suggest for the salvation of Penthouse "K" that Kami move out ,and give her room to Kristy. and this allowing Kristy to ask a couple of the ANGELS to move in, and share the Penthouse. This of course would be very hard for some to accept. It then would be very similar in concept to that of the Barcelona apartment which has been a huge success for RLC. The only difference would be that it's location would be in the skyline of Moscow.

We then would have the chance to learn more about Kristy, and her friends, and their relationships. I think this would be a new and exciting format for RLC. Win Win situation for all of us.

Kami could and should come visit of course, as we all would want to know what is going on in her life as well.

This should stir up a hornets nest, but I feel we the voyeur would be much better off, for those of us who choose to watch Penthouse "K".

Wow Thes! That is a bold and controversial statement! And I think it needed to be said. Kami is there less and less. For that matter, Kristy isn't there much either. But, you are right. Kami may be moving on with her life. Or she could break up with him every month, come home, give us a bate or two, get back together with him, rinse and repeat! We just don't know.

As to Kristy, of course you know how I love her. But she also has her life and is out a lot. And she has an on again off again relationship too.

The big difference between this apartment and Barcelona is that this is their real lives, not vacation like Barce. So, two young women like Kami and Kristy, not a couple, will not likely stay committed here. All the other apts have couples either hetero or lesbian. So K & K are unique.

This apt. is a grand experiment for RLC. It may last at most the one year contract, if that. Kristy is more likely to stay than Kami. And I would love to see the angels come stay or live there.

But I am not optimistic we will see Kami leave any time soon. She does feel some attachment to Kristy though it is fading and not the same as Barce at all. And the apt. is so big and free how can she leave it? 

Kristy does seem lonely at times, although she is a complete person with her yoga, meditation, etc. She will get by fine without Kami.

So, maybe it is time we finally pronounce K & K as mere good friends, not potential lovers.

Appreciate your commentary Thes.

• Upvote 3

Thes, I have to agree that your model for the next phase of the apartment sounds good; however, it assumes that Kami can leave and truly move on.  Until she can leave completely, she probably won't move out.  That said, until Kami moves on, I would love to see the "guest room" have a semi-permanent guest.  Just Sayin'

• Upvote 3

3 hours ago, kitek said:

What I meant she wouldn't tell him about it why would  she?

We all know about it because she told everything to one of her girlfriends visiting her in the apartment.

So far looks he hasn't read any of that or even if he did he still wants to be with her.

Absolutely in agreement Kitek. He will stay with her thru thick and thin. Question is what does she want?

• Upvote 1