Kamila & Kristy ~ General Chat for this Apartment May 01,2016. to May 31,2016.

10 hours ago, euromike69 said:

Wait why are we talking here when we have a perfectly working Chatroom,,,,,,last one there is a rotten egg:biggrin::biggrin:

because the chat room  sucks my left nut, If i wanted a chat room i'd join to the other reallife cam site

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

He's apparently here to take a nap. 

Yes he is,,he probably came from a job and just passing through with a nap,,,,and to answer your question about Dasha Eric,,,what she is doing is called,,,,,WE NEED TO GET PEOPLE TO START WATCHING OUR APT AGAIN LMAOOO!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 2

I don't understand this relationship .. Here he comes home after a trip (have your suitcase) and after a little while he goes to bed and sleeps .. Instead of taking care of his loved ones ..

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, euromike69 said:

Yes he is,,he probably came from a job and just passing through with a nap,,,,and to answer your question about Dasha Eric,,,what she is doing is called,,,,,WE NEED TO GET PEOPLE TO START WATCHING OUR APT AGAIN LMAOOO!!!:biggrin::biggrin:

I certainely won't complain about that even if it was abit short. She did slap that pussy good like this :

pussyslap.gif

• Upvote 7

2 minutes ago, ericjeanjean said:

I certainely won't complain about that even if it was abit short. She did slap that pussy good like this :

pussyslap.gif

WELL ERIC,,,,SHE COULD HAVE HAD IT SLAPPED A LOT WORSE LMAOOO!!!

tumblr_nd95zdqZaA1ry3glwo1_400.gif

• Upvote 1