Kamila and Kristy ~ Videos May 01,2016. to June 30,2016.

4 hours ago, plaizant said:

wow! wow! wow! thanks

That was beautiful, much better and more arousing than most of the lousy sex we see between the couples. And girls do not need to be lesbians to kiss each other like that, they can be just very close friends who want to be very tender towards each other. Hopefully they will soon decide that there are also other ways of showing tenderness between girls - and still I say they do not need to be lesbians for such experiments.

On ‎2016‎-‎05‎-‎19 at 10:04 PM, playa999uk said:

K&K enjoying intimate French kissing

Ok that's what I get for watching them up til the time they all leave and then turning off RLC. Oh I having following them since the other apartment I can finally die happy. Thanks for the video it made my night a better one

• Upvote 3

I saw it live and i know this is RLC History making.

With sound or without it was incredibly Passionate and real.

BTW also some awesome titty play before that extended kiss.

• Upvote 6

The unbelievable has finally happened on camera !  Kami taking the initiative and FRENCH  kissing Kristy !  Kristy must have almost creamed in her panties, because she even started to masturbate slightly!!  Kami was really on the attack and I hope it was real and not just a show in order for us to stay tuned because Kami is planning to leave on another trip soon !   Our sweet little Kami is definitely not as inexperienced as we all thought, but I, for one, still believe she is a little Bi and wants Kristy to remain in her life !   Great show.........thanks for the video !

• Upvote 7

Thank you so much for the upload playa. I was lucky enough to catch it live last night, but it's great to be able to enjoy it again. A fantastic tender and and sometimes even funny moment between those two close friends.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

The unbelievable has finally happened on camera !  Kami taking the initiative and FRENCH  kissing Kristy !  Kristy must have almost creamed in her panties, because she even started to masturbate slightly!!  Kami was really on the attack and I hope it was real and not just a show in order for us to stay tuned because Kami is planning to leave on another trip soon !   Our sweet little Kami is definitely not as inexperienced as we all thought, but I, for one, still believe she is a little Bi and wants Kristy to remain in her life !   Great show.........thanks for the video !

I saw it live slider, including an extended conversation with very intense looks and sexually charged moments of silence that playa had to cut out of the middle, and if they were faking, those girls deserve an oscar. They were totally into each other, and paid no attention to the cameras at all. I have no doubt that this was completely real and spontaneous.

• Upvote 5

In the end, Kristy looked like she got cold feet and retreated to her own bed (where she immediately wrapped herself around the Angel that was already asleep there, strangely enough), but you can tell that she didn't exactly mind Kami's kissing while it was going on :).

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, VoyeurJay said:

In the end, Kristy looked like she got cold feet and retreated to her own bed (where she immediately wrapped herself around the Angel that was already asleep there, strangely enough), but you can tell that she didn't exactly mind Kami's kissing while it was going on :).

I do not believe that we will see complete surrender until these girls are just about ready to leave RLC for good !  I think they are the best of friends AND, like a lot of female friends like to engage in a little, harmless Les action once in a while to cement their love for each other .  Either way, it was nice to watch ! 

• Upvote 5

58 minutes ago, VoyeurJay said:

I saw it live slider, including an extended conversation with very intense looks and sexually charged moments of silence that playa had to cut out of the middle, and if they were faking, those girls deserve an oscar. They were totally into each other, and paid no attention to the cameras at all. I have no doubt that this was completely real and spontaneous.

Same here!   I've been wearing out my vid-cap on replay!

• Upvote 1