Kamila and Kristy ~ Videos May 01,2016. to June 30,2016.

I tried my best to try and clear up the night-time video cam to get a hair more detail. I'll let you decide if it's better or not.

I will say that Kami is definitely the teacher here. There was a time I would have though Kristy was more experienced, but it is becoming clear that's not necessarily the case - she still has a lot of "innocence" in her, which is what makes her all the more intriguing :)

• Upvote 13

On ‎2016‎-‎05‎-‎20 at 10:00 AM, alanohio said:

I tried my best to try and clear up the night-time video cam to get a hair more detail. I'll let you decide if it's better or not.

I will say that Kami is definitely the teacher here. There was a time I would have though Kristy was more experienced, but it is becoming clear that's not necessarily the case - she still has a lot of "innocence" in her, which is what makes her all the more intriguing :)

My suggestion is to quit using this "sendvid" site!  My anti-virus picked up and blocked two threats from this site when I hit the play button.   Just a suggestion!!

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, alanohio said:

I'm curious what anti-virus your running Harley. I'm retired from a 42 year IT career, am currently running "Norton Internet Security" and "SpyHunter 4" and have had only one issue in the last 8 years.

I'm using Avast for Mac's....don't really care for Norton products or the others.

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm using Avast for Mac's....don't really care for Norton products or the others.

If your on a Mac, the warning very possibly is a Mac-specific virus. Not that it isn't real - just doesn't apply to the Intel users.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, alanohio said:

If your on a Mac, the warning very possibly is a Mac-specific virus. Not that it isn't real - just doesn't apply to the Intel users.

That could be Alan.   I just don't like the popups stating there is a problem.....hope you can understand.

No sera que una sola chica nueva ( ELISA ), con poco tiempo en un apartamento a sido capaz ella sola de generar mas comentarios y visitas que estas dos " super-top-models " que todo lo que hacen es una burla al abonado, como demostraron en su estancia en Barcelona y ahora su continuación? Estas dos " top-models " son muy falsas.VIDA REAL ES EL COMPORTAMIENTO Y APTITUD DE ELISA, eso si es vivir el día a día y no actuar para una cámara como hacen estas dos falsas-malas actrices.Fuera ya del apartamento y dejen paso a chicas reales, no actrices pésimas.

PD.De Rita me voy a reservar mi comentario, porque diría cosas muy desagradables de leer, se a criticado mucho aquí al "novio" de Vika por intruso-gorrón, no tenia que estar en el apartamento, pero una pregunta? Esta chica Rita es la tercera estancia que vive en RLC, y no esta actuando peor que el "novio" de Vika? Esta " top " debe tener relación con algún jefazo de RLC que se la este follando todos los días, de lo contrario no se entiende su tercera y patética estancia en RLC.

Ahora las criticas, que me las voy a pasar por mis cojones.

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

That could be Alan.   I just don't like the popups stating there is a problem.....hope you can understand.

Sure, no problem. I'm still a bit sensitive about posting things here on CC - don't want to get others in trouble for reposting their clips. The photos are easy to to change to art depictions, and that wipes out the watermarks - but not so easy with videos LOL

• Upvote 2

On ‎2016‎-‎05‎-‎20 at 10:00 AM, alanohio said:

It still looks great cleaned up or not

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Crispost said:

Botika, eres mi héroe (des poco loco), los Puestos Tienes busque. jjajajajjjaj

Jajaja, comento lo que veo y lo que muchos aquí no tienen pelotas a publicar, ven una teta de Kami y !!!! oh Kami muestra una teta !!!!, la otra chica falsa, que no quiero nombrar después de como se BURLO de todos los abonados la noche en que salio con su CHULO al balcón pasa igual, estas dos están supervaloradas por 4 ciegos de este foro, y no ven que se están riendo-burlando de todos los abonados.A LA CALLE ESTAS DOS MALAS ACTRICES-FALSAS.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Xide said:

I saw it live and i know this is RLC History making.

With sound or without it was incredibly Passionate and real.

BTW also some awesome titty play before that extended kiss.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh if there is a video, please try to post it................I mean the one of their titty play.

• Upvote 2