Kamila and Kristy ~ Videos May 01,2016. to June 30,2016.

Kristy having a rub in the tub a few days ago

its a large file because i wanted to keep as much quality as i could on a zoomed in frame. Let me know if the video works for you guys

• Upvote 25

On ‎2016‎-‎05‎-‎17 at 9:13 PM, Folken said:

its a large file because i wanted to keep as much quality as i could on a zoomed in frame. Let me know if the video works for you guys

Many many many thanks x 1000 Folken !!!!

What a nice capture !!!!

When was it ?

• Upvote 4

Quation Is safe to download from this site Adobe flash player? it saies my flash player is outdated   , I am suspicious to download   

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Nick said:

Quation Is safe to download from this site Adobe flash player? it saies my flash player is outdated   , I am suspicious to download   

The thing that pops up that says your Flash Player is outdated is just an ad. Do not click that just close it off. Above the Video you will see a Tab  Download Now that will Download the Video or if you use a Download Mangaer then that source will take the Download rather than the Download Tab. Anything else pops up it's just from an ad on the page and should not be clicked on.

• Upvote 3

Thank you so much for that video Folken....she is one girl I would love to hate but I just can't!!!    Excellent capture!!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The thing that pops up that says your Flash Player is outdated is just an ad. Do not click that just close it off. Above the Video you will see a Tab  Download Now that will Download the Video or if you use a Download Mangaer then that source will take the Download rather than the Download Tab. Anything else pops up it's just from an ad on the page and should not be clicked on.

Thanks you very much , Because I had bad experience in past  I download Flash and got virus  

2 minutes ago, Nick said:

Thanks you very much , Because I had bad experience in past  I download Flash and got virus  

Flash player is very un-secure!   This is the reason allot of internet sites are trying to get away from it!!

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Flash player is very un-secure!   This is the reason allot of internet sites are trying to get away from it!!

Every Site now seems to be switching over to that Flow Player even it has issues.  Even Microsoft has been trying to get away from Flash Player.  I don't even see it in the Control Panel any longer on Windows 10.

• Upvote 2