Kamila and Kristy ~ Videos May 01,2016. to June 30,2016.

23 minutes ago, botika216 said:

Jajaja, comento Lo Que Veo Y Lo Que Muchos Aqui No pelotas Tienen un Publicar, Ven Una teta de Kami y !!!! Oh Kami Muestra Una teta !!!!, La Otra chica falsa, Que no quiero Nombrar Despues de SE de Como Burlo de Todos los ABONADOS La Noche En que salio con su CHULO al balcón pasa igual, Estas dos estan supervaloradas por 4 ciegos of this foro, y no ven Que se estan riendo-Burlando de Todos los abonados.A LA CALLE ESTAS DOS MALAS actrices-FALSAS.

Botika, son muy mayores en este foro?, si vinieran a cualquier ciudad o playa española y vieran lo que pasa, se volverían locos. jajjajajajjaj

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, botika216 said:

Hahaha, I tell what I see and what many here do not have balls to publish, see a boob and Kami !!!! oh Kami shows a boob !!!!, the other false girl, I do not want to name after derided as all subscribers the night I went to the balcony with his PIMP's the same, these two are overvalued for 4 blind of this forum, and they see they're laughing-laughing at all abonados.A THESE TWO BAD STREET ACTRESSES-FALSE.

Your posts make my eyes bleed, BUT i understand it is just a language barrier.....

7 minutes ago, Xide said:

Sus mensajes hacen sangrar los ojos, pero entiendo que es sólo una barrera del idioma .....

"Siento en lo mas profundo de mi corazón" que mis comentarios puedan ofender-molestar a los seguidores de estas dos "top-models", pero es lo que yo veo en este apartamento, una obra de teatro con dos pésimas y falsas actrices, a la calle las dos, o mejor, que se vayan otra vez a Tailandia para 8 meses.

10 hours ago, slider_69 said:

I do not believe that we will see complete surrender until these girls are just about ready to leave RLC for good !  I think they are the best of friends AND, like a lot of female friends like to engage in a little, harmless Les action once in a while to cement their love for each other .  Either way, it was nice to watch ! 

I have a feeling that like with anyone else, those two would not let themselves go too far in front of the cameras. It's disappointing, but that's been their approach so far. Last night was a bit of spontaneous boozed-induced fun, but if they ever decide with a clear head that they want to experiment further, I can't imagine they would go all the way in front of the cameras, any more than they would with boyfriends. That just doesn't seem to be their thing.

It was great to watch, and I really hope they let it happen again, but I am not expecting that much more. I would love to be surprised again though ;).

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, VoyeurJay said:

I have a feeling that like with anyone else, those two would not let themselves go too far in front of the cameras. It's disappointing, but that's been their approach so far. Last night was a bit of spontaneous boozed-induced fun, but if they ever decide with a clear head that they want to experiment further, I can't imagine they would go all the way in front of the cameras, any more than they would with boyfriends. That just doesn't seem to be their thing.

It was great to watch, and I really hope they let it happen again, but I am not expecting that much more. I would love to be surprised again though ;).

Well ... for a different spin on this.  I think if it were to go further it has a good chance on being on RLC.  Their relationship (as far as we can tell) happened on RLC and they are aware of what people think.  Otherwise they would not be here.  So if it did go further, I would like to think they would do it at home in front of all of us.  They don't seem to be hiding anything and although I do not think they are Bi, they are certainly Bi curious.  They have no reason to hold back for the cameras and as far as the two of them are concerned - there is no real evidence that they have yet.

• Upvote 1

That's possible too. The no sex-in-the-house thing may very well be something their guys insist on, while they either don't mind, or would find it a turn on. I remember someone quoting a translation of something Kami said about how her first time masturbating on camera had been an incredible turn on. 

• Upvote 3

12 hours ago, VoyeurJay said:

That's possible too. The no sex-in-the-house thing may very well be something their guys insist on, while they either don't mind, or would find it a turn on. I remember someone quoting a translation of something Kami said about how her first time masturbating on camera had been an incredible turn on. 

I'm just worried that it was another pre-show to one or both of them taking another trip/vacation for a week or more.  We usually get a show of some type prior to their leaving. It may be a way to keep us interested and anticipating their return .

• Upvote 2

On ‎2016‎-‎05‎-‎21 at 1:03 PM, Serhat666 said:

kamila intim kissing

(The Video Content is No Longer Accessible and has been Removed)

ITS EITHER GONE ALREADY OR LINK IS WRONG.

• Upvote 2