Kamila and Kristy ~ Pictures May 01, 2016. to May 31, 2016.

5 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You're welcome and just so that you know, everybody is disappointed these days!  Cancelling your subscription is totally up to you.   i haven't been an RLC subscriber for months now, and other than 1or 2 moments, I don't regret it!!

Mine is up in June i won't be renewing

• Upvote 1

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe RLC is going to eventually find out their dictatorial position will ultimately result in more losses than gains. Most subscribers are going to figure out that $45 a month is outrageous for what we actually get. They are counting on the fact that we will fall in love with one or more girls and won't be able to unsubscribe, but I suspect they are currently surviving on new memberships outpacing dropped subscriptions. Once they have burned through the newbies, participation will drop, and they will wonder what happened.

Greed leads to eventual failure. It's a law of physics.

PS: ...unless you're Ferengi - then the "Rules of Acquistion" apply. Check out Rule 111... http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Rules_of_Acquisition

• Upvote 7

5 hours ago, alanohio said:

I believe RLC is going to eventually find out their dictatorial position will ultimately result in more losses than gains. Most subscribers are going to figure out that $45 a month is outrageous for what we actually get. They are counting on the fact that we will fall in love with one or more girls and won't be able to unsubscribe, but I suspect they are currently surviving on new memberships outpacing dropped subscriptions. Once they have burned through the newbies, participation will drop, and they will wonder what happened.

Greed leads to eventual failure. It's a law of physics.

PS: ...unless you're Ferengi - then the "Rules of Acquistion" apply. Check out Rule 111... http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Rules_of_Acquisition

I agree. RLC has an oppressive commercial attitude that helps promote "FAN sites" that are becoming more interesting and upload fresh content and away from censorship.

• Upvote 5

3 hours ago, Brureb28 said:

What happened to Pics ONLY?   3 pages and 4 pictures...all the rest is idle chit chat???????

"Pics only" was a bad idea.

But then RLC became super aggressive in banning anyone who posted pics,

• Upvote 3