Kamila and Kristy ~ Pictures May 01, 2016. to May 31, 2016.

8 minutes ago, mitsoulas33 said:

mike ages ago someone told me tht (if anyone then 100%) you would have proofs of kami possible squirts.. do u?

Yes I do,,but unfortunately I no longer upload anything to CC,,not in a pm or on the forum,,,RLC is really coming after us up-loaders hard,

But eric is correct about Barcelona,,,if you have the time,,,it should still be in the old archives of Barcelona Apt,,,you will see what I uploaded there::)::)

And Kami is touching the Kitty as I speak:heart:

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I see that the spoiled princess finally got out bed at nearly 4 in the afternoon. Dima has spent a fortune trying to make her happy. I wonder what happens when he finally grows a set balls and tells her to love me for me, and not what I always have to give you to keep you happy, now a trip on top of all the that.  He gets a little sniff once in a while, only when she wants, and as always, just enough to control his dumb ass. She is the most controlling, spoiled rotten, little princess in her own mind on all of RLC.

All you protectors of Kami should take your blinders off and see her they way she is. C'mon get real and open your eyes !!!!!

BRING ON THE ANGELS

You make it hard when I'm trying to be more positive these days and even though I have not watched them but only read y'alls comments, I would think by my replies to them you would see I don't have blinders on!    I myself have said that she is using him and it sounds like you are just confirming it.   So she is leaving again already huh.....why did they even bring them back,  if they are going to be gone all the damn time.......an On for two weeks/OFF for two weeks type couple!!!

• Upvote 1

On ‎2016‎-‎05‎-‎22 at 9:01 AM, Thestarider said:

I see that the spoiled princess finally got out bed at nearly 4 in the afternoon. Dima has spent a fortune trying to make her happy. I wonder what happens when he finally grows a set balls and tells her to love me for me, and not what I always have to give you to keep you happy, now a trip on top of all the that.  He gets a little sniff once in a while, only when she wants, and as always, just enough to control his dumb ass. She is the most controlling, spoiled rotten, little princess in her own mind on all of RLC.

All you protectors of Kami should take your blinders off and see her they way she is. C'mon get real and open your eyes !!!!!

BRING ON THE ANGELS

As long as we have the Angels Sleeping over with Kristy,,Kamila leaving won't be as bad::)::):heart:sleeping-beauty-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, mitsoulas33 said:

i read again that kami is a squirter.

asked again in past.. how do we say this? has anyone seen her squirting? or a wet spot on sheets?

is there photo or vid of a "proof" (which i m not asking as a proof.. i just adore squirters)

Yes........months ago when she would masturbate under the covers with either a lotion bottle or just a plain bottle............when she finished, her panties were soaking wet and she left a wet spot on the bed sheet.  There are pictures of this somewhere and when she got up from the bed, she took off her soaked panties and threw them into the sink...then she took a shower !

On ‎2016‎-‎05‎-‎22 at 10:00 AM, euromike69 said:

As long as we have the Angels Sleeping over with Kristy,,Kamila leaving won't be as bad::)::):heart:sleeping-beauty-smiley-emoticon.gif

BYE BYE  KAMILA, BYE BYE KAMALA,:huh: I'M NOT SAD TO SEE YOU GO !!!!! YES YES YES HELLOOOOO ANGELS, YES YES YES HELLOOOOOOO ANGELS :heart::angel::heart::angel::heart:

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

Yes........months ago when she would masturbate under the covers with either a lotion bottle or just a plain bottle............when she finished, her panties were soaking wet and she left a wet spot on the bed sheet.  There are pictures of this somewhere and when she got up from the bed, she took off her soaked panties and threw them into the sink...then she took a shower !

tried but failed to find it...

:sad:

8 minutes ago, mitsoulas33 said:

or maybe pic or vid already removed..

sent to euromike pm (now they re open) but still nothing

Well sorry..........................but there definitely was visual proof (pics) of her soaking her panties and the bed sheet after she came.