Kamila and Kristy ~ Pictures May 01, 2016. to May 31, 2016.

On ‎2016‎-‎05‎-‎27 at 10:52 PM, TripX said:

What would Kami think seeing this in her own bed?

She would think,,"God dammit kristy,,why haven't we spent countless nights cuddled up like this,,,we never slept together in my bed,,and now seeing you with this angel makes me kinda jealous,,and I want my baby back,,,so when I get back from the UAE,,we gonna have to spend more nights together,,and continue where we left off with the kissing too.:heart::heart::heart:

Because we have so many people that have no sense of humor,,,or too stupid to realize that I'm just joking here,,,I gotta actually point out that I'm joking here folks,but it would be nice if that is what Kamila was thinking,and don't forget too that after Kristy kissed kami,,she went back to her room and cuddled with this same girl in her bed::)::):biggrin::biggrin:

• Upvote 4

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:heart::heart::heart:  Hello Friends who are in love with the wonderful Kamila  :heart::heart::heart:

Please

::)::)::)  Post or send me in pm pics and movies ::)::)::)

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:  God will be happy... and me too!  :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: 

:heart::heart::heart:  All the best for you!  :heart::heart::heart:

Kamila%20sort%20de%20la%20baignoire_zpsc

• Upvote 7

1 hour ago, euromike69 said:

She would think,,"God dammit kristy,,why haven't we spent countless nights cuddled up like this,,,we never slept together in my bed,,and now seeing you with this angel makes me kinda jealous,,and I want my baby back,,,so when I get back from the UAE,,we gonna have to spend more nights together,,and continue where we left off with the kissing too.:heart::heart::heart:

Because we have so many people that have no sense of humor,,,or too stupid to realize that I'm just joking here,,,I gotta actually point out that I'm joking here folks,but it would be nice if that is what Kamila was thinking,and don't forget too that after Kristy kissed kami,,she went back to her room and cuddled with this same girl in her bed::)::):biggrin::biggrin:

I adore... KAMILA... My Goddess!

• Upvote 1

On ‎2016‎-‎05‎-‎27 at 10:52 PM, TripX said:

What would Kami think seeing this in her own bed?

Kami would say: OK if that is how it's going to be, I will bring my BF over and make mad passionate love to him and make you listen to me have wild orgasms.

Oh crap I already do that to you,

Well then I will spend most all of my time with him and make you be alone in this big apartment by yourself so you are very lonely.

Oh crap I already do that you too. 

Well really in my bed you slept with another woman in my bed, I still can't believe you would do that to me, in my bed Kristy ?

Kristy: payback is a bitch isn't it :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Kami would say: OK if that is how it's going to be, I will bring my BF over and make mad passionate love to him and make you listen to me have wild orgasms.

Well then I will spend most all of my time with him and make you be alone in this big apartment by yourself so you are very lonely.

Well really in my bed you slept with another woman in my bed, I still can't believe you would do that to me, in my bed Kristy ?

Kristy seems to be an  "equal opportunity "  female companion..............she really enjoys all girls..........LOL

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

Kristy seems to be an  "equal opportunity "  female companion..............she really enjoys all girls..........LOL

I'm not saying she is a lez but im asking do you think she would go any further with another girl

i  think she would but not in the apartment

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Thestarider said:

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, cacjc said:

I'm not saying she is a lez but im asking do you think she would go any further with another girl

Yes, I definitely do think she would go all the way with a woman.  She may be Bi-Curious or just plain BI,  but  you can tell she adores Kami especially and if she ever goes all the way,  I think it will be with Kami , who I believe is constantly  teasing  to make her jealous. ( BTW, I have always thought that Kami also has a desire to experiment with girls, if she has not already done so. )

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, slider_69 said:

Yes, I definitely do think she would go all the way with a woman.  She may be Bi-Curious or just plain BI,  but  you can tell she adores Kami especially and if she ever goes all the way,  I think it will be with Kami , who I believe is constantly  teasing  to make her jealous. ( BTW, I have always thought that Kami also has a desire to experiment with girls, if she has not already done so. )

I think you're right on all counts.  Despite the BF thing Kami has going, when K and K are together, Kristy can hardly keep her hands off Kami.  And it isn't just a physical attraction.  As you say, she adores Kami.  Kami, on the other hand, seems ambivalent.  She seems to have a deep affection for Kristy, but I'm not sure they are quite on the same page about going all the way with it.  Frustrating sometimes to watch, isn't it?

BTW, I think this should be in the general thread, not this pictures thread.  Sorry!

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, cacjc said:

I guess that you must have missed it when it was said that Kristy has been with a girl before,,,I think it's 2 times now if my memory is correct,,she has been with a girl 2 times now.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, euromike69 said:

I guess that you must have missed it when it was said that Kristy has been with a girl before,,,I think it's 2 times now if my memory is correct,,she has been with a girl 2 times now.

Well, thanks buddy..........I did miss that !   I guess that settles the question of Kristy being Les or Bi...........now how about Kami ...............LOL ???

• Upvote 1

il y a 58 minutes, slider_69 a dit :

kristy just continue the "work" they have start with Kami, the girls had donr exactly same caress than when kami was here. That was just planified, and the new girl had agree to do that to replace Kami. I know that a lot here don't agree with that but that is what i think. Perhaps they prepare us that kami gone definitly out and go live with his bf. Don't forget that is their job to make dream to us....