Anezka & Karel ~ General Chat For This Apartment May 01,2016. to August 31,2016.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2016 at 10:33 PM, abuzettin said:

I just watched them in the kitchen and living room.  ? I want watching moreeeeee!!!!! ????

Just like any other guy! I know I been married, I still jaked off. Sometime the hand is better than a women. Great control ha! edgeing is great

j'espère que quelqu'un viendra nourrir le chat pendant 15 jours!!!! honte à ce couple, de se barrer en vacances, en laissant un animal seul et enfermé pendant 2 semaines!!! cela fait 2 fois que vous mettez ce chat en danger, et cela commence à faire beaucoup!!! je n'ai jamais connu personne qui partait 2 semaines, sans laisser son animal en garde chez des amis!!! nous verrons les prochains jours....

I hope someone will feed the cat for 15 days !!!! shame on this couple to cross on vacation, leaving a single animal trapped for 2 weeks !!! this is 2 Once you put that cat in danger, and it's getting a lot !!! I have never known anyone who was going two weeks without leaving their pet in custody with friends !!! we will see the coming days ....:huh:

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, corboblanc said:

j'espère que quelqu'un viendra nourrir le chat pendant 15 jours!!!! honte à ce couple, de se barrer en vacances, en laissant un animal seul et enfermé pendant 2 semaines!!! cela fait 2 fois que vous mettez ce chat en danger, et cela commence à faire beaucoup!!! je n'ai jamais connu personne qui partait 2 semaines, sans laisser son animal en garde chez des amis!!! nous verrons les prochains jours....

I hope someone will feed the cat for 15 days !!!! shame on this couple to cross on vacation, leaving a single animal trapped for 2 weeks !!! this is 2 Once you put that cat in danger, and it's getting a lot !!! I have never known anyone who was going two weeks without leaving their pet in custody with friends !!! we will see the coming days ....:huh:

WTF. ... You are right, the cat is still there. ... i am extremely confused ... maybe someone will pick the cat up tomorrow ... one or two days should be no issue

• Upvote 1

il y a 2 minutes, MrBox a dit :

WTF. ... Vous avez raison, le chat est toujours là. ... Je suis extrêmement confuse ... peut-être que quelqu'un va prendre le chat demain ... un ou deux jours ne devrait pas être question

oui, je l'espère vraiment!! la dernière fois, il est resté 2 jours tout seul....

yes, I really hope so !! the last time, he stayed two days alone ....

• Upvote 1

Just now, corboblanc said:

oui, je l'espère vraiment!! la dernière fois, il est resté 2 jours tout seul....

yes, I really hope so !! the last time, he stayed two days alone ....

i looked it up ... two days are fine ... even if most people with cats do not left them alone for more than one day ... i expect that A&K have someting organized ... the seems to be nice people

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, corboblanc said:

You are right ! I also hope that someone will come and see the cat, I am a cat owner and would never leave my cat anywhere near that length of time on it's own.

On 01/05/2016 at 7:56 PM, clivebb said:

they take the same direction of dasha/demid,that was good the first month and after they have change comportment and hiding the sex under cover all the time,

i stop here with this couple and very soon with rlc,im tired with that

I agree, I have had enough of it too!