Anezka & Karel ~ General Chat For This Apartment May 01,2016. to August 31,2016.

9 minutes ago, Chicago515 said:

Right now in the LR she is masturbating with a vibrator while watching the Simpsons on the TV and she is also on her laptop. Does anyone else get turned on by Homer, Marge and Bart?

Masturbating under the cover of bedclothes or panties is a disappointment if you ask me - I want to see some fleshy pink bits.

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Chicago515 said:

Nothing ever happened....He soon came home and she put the vibrator away. His arm is in a sling which I suppose explains why she needs a vibrator.  

Even before the sling if he goes in the guest room she will whip out the vibrator. When they first moved in she pretty much made sure he never saw her mastubating now, he could walk in while she's doing it and she wouldn't bat an eye.

there is guest girl right now,a little sign of progress finaly after 4 months here,

how many time they need again for really live their reallife here and not stay paralized all the time by the cameras,

they have the solution,all is in their brain

1 hour ago, blue is the colour said:

Nothing exciting going on except...

Heinz baked beans (American company) on the kitchen breakfast bar... I am pleased to say these have been surpassed by Branston baked beans (British company) which are a larger bean and a fantastic sauce.

And Flare Up your Gas Works.

• Upvote 2

Guest beaver67

I would not put a threesome past A & K, they just seem like the type- probably totally wrong, but have always felt there is something strange with these two- just saying

1 hour ago, beaver67 said:

I would not put a threesome past A & K, they just seem like the type- probably totally wrong, but have always felt there is something strange with these two- just saying

Anezka and guest girl is sleeping in different rooms at the moment, so no girl-girl to night I don't think... :sad: