New girl RITA!!

7 minutes ago, Nick said:

Question is if any one seen Rita masturbating all this time when she was or now in RLC projekt 

The answer is....wait for it, wait for it......Yes,  she masturbated one time that I know of the first time she was in Barcelona.   I could be wrong but not usually :)

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

The answer is....wait for it, wait for it......Yes,  she masturbated one time that I know of the first time she was in Barcelona.   I could be wrong but not usually :)

well Tonight she did I wait like fox I knew something fishy and she did she is very sneaky LOL you think Danaya hides Rita was very careful but I caught her lol, but  nothing like Elisa 

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

By the way Nick,  I was really hooked on Rita the first time she ever graced the doorstep of RLC!!   She is an amazingly beautiful woman......she had me hook, line, and sinker!!

she is classy lady for sure , but we need girls like Elisa that keeps us on our toes lol

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Nick said:

she is classy lady for sure , but we need girls like Elisa that keeps us on our toes lol

Obviously right Nick.   Rita is not the girl for these projects......even though she is extremely gorgeous, and glamorous......this is not her cup of tea so to speak!!  She is very scared and reserved while at RLC.    I'm sure in her personal life,  she is much more confident!!

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

By the way Nick,  I was really hooked on Rita the first time she ever graced the doorstep of RLC!!   She is an amazingly beautiful woman......she had me hook, line, and sinker!!

But she didn't put out for you huh Harley? It's ok, I liked her then too.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, mr1010 said:

But she didn't put out for you huh Harley? It's ok, I liked her then too.

None have them have ever put out for me 1010!   Have you gotten that lucky?   The phrase "put out" where I come from is a very strong and meaningful phrase.   As a guy growing up where I did, we (me & my buddies) all knew the girls that would "put out" and were ready for anything!   These girls were pretty much horny little loners that were available every Friday-Sunday.   Usually when one of us weren't dating anybody, we would hookup with one of the "put out" girls.   Show them a good time, take them to party's, take them to the beach, fuck them, & mainly just keep them happy!!   I still know a half a dozen of them to this day and only 2 of them are married lol....once a "put out" girl, well...you know the rest!!

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

None have them have ever put out for me 1010!   Have you gotten that lucky?   The phrase "put out" where I come from is a very strong and meaningful phrase.   As a guy growing up where I did, we (me & my buddies) all knew the girls that would "put out" and were ready for anything!   These girls were pretty much horny little loners that were available every Friday-Sunday.   Usually when one of us weren't dating anybody, we would hookup with one of the "put out" girls.   Show them a good time, take them to party's, take them to the beach, fuck them, & mainly just keep them happy!!   I still know a half a dozen of them to this day and only 2 of them are married lol....once a "put out" girl, well...you know the rest!!

Hahahaha! Funny, Harley, and no not for me.

• Upvote 1

I've been thinking about lovely Rita, meter maid as I watched her downstairs this morning for about 5 minutes.  She was wearing some kind of dress thingy that was pretty classy looking, but I've come to the conclusion that she is just not an RLC girl!   She has been on RLC several times now and instead of getting better, she appears to be becoming more shy.   She is a gorgeous girl with a rockin body, that you would think would be proud to show that body off! However, according to allot of the CC folks, she is turning away from cameras and being overly shy these days.   I didn't think her and the "Queen" where that close!!

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I've been thinking about lovely Rita, meter maid as I watched her downstairs this morning for about 5 minutes.  She was wearing some kind of dress thingy that was pretty classy looking, but I've come to the conclusion that she is just not an RLC girl!   She has been on RLC several times now and instead of getting better, she appears to be becoming more shy.   She is a gorgeous girl with a rockin body, that you would think would be proud to show that body off! However, according to allot of the CC folks, she is turning away from cameras and being overly shy these days.   I didn't think her and the "Queen" where that close!!

you mean Sister Rita , yes She is a gorgeous girl ::) did you know Sister Rita is on RLC for one reason she is fundraising with the Euros she is making for homeless people  

download.jpeg

• Upvote 1

For those who didn't see Rita in Spain the first time, Rita used to walk around topless in a thong daily, then Nora the queen had some words with her. That's why there is a strong connection with her. Also Rita was sort of the hand off to Kamila. For the Nora lovers, I'm not bashing her. She was in a unique situation where she was more mature and a RLC vet(first to come back) and had to play big sister to a constant rotation of women coming in for a month. She was trying to establish some order, but I think she was a bit too bossy and nosy at this apt. I'm sure her and her husband are living their lives fine now without the drama and expectations.

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, kenny1940 said:

For those who didn't see Rita in Spain the first time, Rita used to walk around topless in a thong daily, then Nora the queen had some words with her. That's why there is a strong connection with her. Also Rita was sort of the hand off to Kamila. For the Nora lovers, I'm not bashing her. She was in a unique situation where she was more mature and a RLC vet(first to come back) and had to play big sister to a constant rotation of women coming in for a month. She was trying to establish some order, but I think she was a bit too bossy and nosy at this apt. I'm sure her and her husband are living their lives fine now without the drama and expectations.

I mostly agree with your statement however, if I remember correctly Nora's issue with Rita's nudity was "giving it away" in the free areas. I believe Nora, the business woman, liked to tease in the free areas and keep the "good stuff" for the premium areas. Nora was (is) a control freak and ran the apartment as her business. I don't know if that was the beginning of the conflict between Nora and Rita but the result was Nora began to flex her authority and bitch about cleanliness of the kitchen and other minor things. I believe Rita figured she would show minimal nudity and only do the minimum necessary to be of value to the project in retaliation. Much as she is doing now. Since Nora lived there as well the relationship had friction. I believe Rita still has that state of mind still now. Since Nora is still in charge, Nora needs Rita to keep this apartment valid more than Rita needs this apartment. I doubt either figure it is a perfect world but as long as it is an advantage for both, it will stay as is. Rita is popular no doubt and popularity brings stasis in this apartment.

• Upvote 3