New girl RITA!!

7 hours ago, kitek said:

Don't think so, nobody beats Danaya, she is the bed champion.

Kitek I reader see her in bed then Nanny vika and His boyfriend :-) I had more fun watching Danaya try fooling around with the girls , I remember Danaya Messaging Adele's back with her boobs same with Ilona and Adele to Danaya That was fun to watch:-)

• Upvote 4

30 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It's been nice chatting with you 1010 but I have to go to bed.  I have a couple of auctions I have to go to in the morning and one of them is 2.5 hours away.  I'll catch you later!!

Oh yeah, forgot about your auction stuff. Speak to you later.

23 minutes ago, Boatsandhoes said:

That was lastweeks blunder. lol Im talking about their brand new one if you get my drift

Unfortunately I don't get what your saying this time LOL.  I don't watch RLC anymore so it may be one of those things I would have just had to see it to get it.  Hope this makes sense.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Unfortunately I don't get what your saying this time LOL.  I don't watch RLC anymore so it may be one of those things I would have just had to see it to get it.  Hope this makes sense.

lol I get ya. Seems to me that rlc decided to just fill space again, with Rita. Not holding my breath, but Ill see where it goes.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Boatsandhoes said:

lol I get ya. Seems to me that rlc decided to just fill space again, with Rita. Not holding my breath, but Ill see where it goes.

Like I said before B&H.....desperate times call for desperate measures!  I like Rita, I think she is very pretty, and you can't say anything bad about a person that is trying to learn another language.  Rita is awesome but she is not the kind of girl for this project!  If I knew that she was into the project, it might cause me to subscribe, but she would really have to be into the project!   Hell, Kristy has my heart and her coming back didn't even make me subscribe again LOL.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Are you taking about Vika and boy blunder?

Fidel, the boy wonder. They had wine and put out candles and he still didn't get to first base. But hey, they ate a lot on rlc's dole.

• Upvote 5

What's going on ! For months we had 24/7 naked girls wandering around, playing with each others, pretending to be lesbian to make us happy, having nothing to do but please our eyes. It was so genuine, the best of real life ! And suddenly we have boyfriends coming, girls who leave the house for hours. They even wear clothes ! How terrible ! What is that new shity fantasy ? Bring back the real life please !

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, smurfy08 said:

What's going on ! For months we had 24/7 naked girls wandering around, playing with each others, pretending to be lesbian to make us happy, having nothing to do but please our eyes. It was so genuine, the best of real life ! And suddenly we have boyfriends coming, girls who leave the house for hours. They even wear clothes ! How terrible ! What is that new shity fantasy ? Bring back the real life please !

Real life is not as perfect as you think. Now in Barcelona came a black stripe. :biggrin:

• Upvote 5