New girl RITA!!

1 hour ago, Yury said:

Real life is not as perfect as you think. Now in Barcelona came a black stripe. :biggrin:

All I learned about real life (and girls) is through RLC and CC, please don't tell me that's not the truth !

Oh and maybe I should put some smileys in my messages so people will know when I'm serious and when I'm joking :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, smurfy08 said:

What's going on ! For months we had 24/7 naked girls wandering around, playing with each others, pretending to be lesbian to make us happy, having nothing to do but please our eyes. It was so genuine, the best of real life ! And suddenly we have boyfriends coming, girls who leave the house for hours. They even wear clothes ! How terrible ! What is that new shity fantasy ? Bring back the real life please !

Smurfy, that is so funny!!! And how true. 

Hmmm.....what is the "real life" and what is the fantasy? Feels like fantasy to me.

• Upvote 1

On ‎30‎/‎04‎/‎2016 at 4:35 PM, English said:

Did not like Rita first time, so don't think I will this time.

But as long as it makes someone happy. Not sure RLC should be re-cycling their older stock

OK I eat my words, Rita was not whom I thought was coming, I like this girl Rita

I still not get why Rita seams to have so many fans here. ... She is away most of the time and hide as good as she can. ...  It do not seams that she agree to the project and only take advantage of it. 

Sure, she is sympathetic, but not in an outstanding manner. At the same time she also seams a bit conceited and not very down to earth. ... In the end, simply not a good fit for this apartment at all. ... Although she is by far not a so extreme fail as the BF of Vika! 

• Upvote 3

On 8.5.2016 at 5:17 PM, MrBox said:

I still not get why Rita seams to have so many fans here. ... She is away most of the time and hide as good as she can. ...  It do not seams that she agree to the project and only take advantage of it. 

Sure, she is sympathetic, but not in an outstanding manner. At the same time she also seams a bit conceited and not very down to earth. ... In the end, simply not a good fit for this apartment at all. ... Although she is by far not a so extreme fail as the BF of Vika! 

It most be since she's away most of the time. Remember how much flack Ilona got for doing notting? That came because she was at home almost always, and everybody "demanded" she should entertain when they where one.

With Rita they're only happy to see her at all.

I can see why people like her.  She is beautiful, but not in that horribel model kind of way, but more girl next door type. And her body is truly great when it comes up. And nobody want's to talk bad about EuroMikes woman, even if he seems Missing-in-action there days

• Upvote 6

7 minutes ago, Frankster said:

It most be since she's away most of the time. Remember how much flack Ilona got for doing notting? That came because she was at home almost always, and everybody "demanded" she should entertain when they where one.

I can see why people like her.  She is beautiful, but not in that horribel model kind of way, but more girl next door type. And her body is truly great when it comes up. And nobody want's to talk bad about EuroMikes woman, even if he seems Missing-in-action there days

M....I.....A        MIKEY 

• Upvote 2

she was telling elisa she is learning English because she reads comments  Quotes on CC  :-) She fall in love with Joejo and she is moving to georgia USA :-) to find Joejo her love 

• Upvote 1

I am not afraid of mikey. She is a beautiful classy woman who is aloof. 

8 hours ago, mr1010 said:

Mikey mangler. Rykter sprer seg, vennskap sprekker, folk drar i hopetall, gutta faller for kvinner i de mest usannsynlige steder. Jeg kunne skrive denne romanen. Nei, jeg snakker ikke om RLC. Jeg snakker om CC!

Kanskje en dag vil jeg skrive denne romanen. Etter at jeg har forlatt dette stedet.

but where they go? Is it a new place for invited?

• Upvote 2