New girl RITA!!

On 5/9/2016 at 0:04 PM, Frankster said:

It most be since she's away most of the time. Remember how much flack Ilona got for doing notting? That came because she was at home almost always, and everybody "demanded" she should entertain when they where one.

With Rita they're only happy to see her at all.

I can see why people like her.  She is beautiful, but not in that horribel model kind of way, but more girl next door type. And her body is truly great when it comes up. And nobody want's to talk bad about EuroMikes woman, even if he seems Missing-in-action there days

Thank You Frankster My Friend,,That's why I love her so much,,It's not about being naked 24/7,,I love a woman like Rita who can stay fully clothed,,yet still holds and keeps my attention and always keeps me interested in her,,a lot of us view RLC and come on CC for different reasons,and we all have our favorites,,,,and everyone who has not been hiding underneath a rock or on an extended trip to outer space,,knows who Mikey's # 1 Girl is,,His Baby and Queen "RITA":heart::heart::heart::heart:

• Upvote 5

6 hours ago, euromike69 said:

Thank You Frankster My Friend,,That's why I love her so much,,It's not about being naked 24/7,,I love a woman like Rita who can stay fully clothed,,yet still holds and keeps my attention and always keeps me interested in her,,a lot of us view RLC and come on CC for different reasons,and we all have our favorites,,,,and everyone who has not been hiding underneath a rock or on an extended trip to outer space,,knows who Mikey's # 1 Girl is,,His Baby and Queen "RITA":heart::heart::heart::heart:

I  have been on Mars, pal. Who is RITA? I think I went in a time machine. Wasn't she in Barce last year?

Hahha!

4 minutes ago, Svein Marthinsen said:

Sorry. Forgot that Rrita is boaring. Is not to become a new Nora.

Rita boring ? Aren't you excited to see her new feet ? It's taking such a long time, it must be a major upgrade.

• Upvote 4