New girl RITA!!

Just resubscribed to RLC and noticed Rita is all Tits and Ass these days. Before that she had been very reserved before. I was banned by RLC so didnt get to see what had been happening.

The airobics are to keep her in shape for photo-modelling as long as possible because that's where the real money is earned.

Couldn't place her chocolat-eating, maybe her weakness or bad habit, if you like. But beautiful she is.    

11 hours ago, Lemat said:

The airobics are to keep her in shape for photo-modelling as long as possible because that's where the real money is earned.

Couldn't place her chocolat-eating, maybe her weakness or bad habit, if you like. But beautiful she is.    

More than chocolate I would say that her real weakness is cheese but she has an otherwise very healthy lifestyle so she can afford that indulgence. 

Rita has finally become extremely comfortable with the cameras, she never hides anymore and often walks around topless even on the balcony, not to mentions the times when she applies lotion. Now we can admire her amazing beauty and her incredible body in their full glory :heart:.

That's why you have to be patient and not want to kick the girls out if they don't show the goods immediately, great things may come eventually.

• Upvote 1

On 5/29/2016 at 8:10 PM, kenny1940 said:

My God Rita is so beautiful and she's getting more comfortable. Beautiful smile. Heard shes married to a guy named Mike.

Yea, in his dreams...............LOL !

• Upvote 1

I cannot remember ever seeing Rita masturbate ;  not now or when she was previously in Barcelona the 1st time.  Does anyone ever remember seeing her  masturbate or fool around with any of the other girls ?