Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

So hot! I jest. If only they could have fucked on the couch. Lisa it would have been so much better later in your life when you go back through the memories of your youth.  Or archives, whatever you want to call it. Nam nam...lol

• Upvote 1

I must admit that I am totally confused.  2 days ago, Lisa was not showing anything.  She went on the balcony to change to ensure that we couldn't see her naked.  Today, they fucked like animals and not hiding anything.  She laid in the jaccuzy totally naked for 15-20 minutes, allowing us to see her full body.  On the other hand, now it is Gerda and Kent that hide on the balcony to have sex and don't get naked to sleep (as they always did).  Rustland, who has acted like a virgin shy guy for the last week or so has fucked Kathia in the open light of the bedroom.

Are they taking turn to show some protest?   May be Lisa and Nick, who got lots of complains over the last 4 or 5 days, received a warning from management and are back to normal to avoid to be released?  And, to continue the protest, Kent and Gerda are now acting like Lisa were doing?    It appears that VV will not admit that there is a problem.  The only tweets I have seen from them is that our remarks were forwarded to management.  

This is very confusing.  But at least, 2 of the 3 apartments that seems to be on a sex strike are back to normal.

For me, it's not about having sex all the time, it's about being sexy, having fun and liking it all of the time. The inhabitants need to know well who their audience is and want to go out of their way to tease and please. All of this is what's so lacking in Tula, Voro, and Tver. Anna, Alex, and Jacky get it for the most part, the others don't.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, BenCoudon said:

I must admit that I am totally confused.  2 days ago, Lisa was not showing anything.  She went on the balcony to change to ensure that we couldn't see her naked.  Today, they fucked like animals and not hiding anything.  She laid in the jaccuzy totally naked for 15-20 minutes, allowing us to see her full body.  On the other hand, now it is Gerda and Kent that hide on the balcony to have sex and don't get naked to sleep (as they always did).  Rustland, who has acted like a virgin shy guy for the last week or so has fucked Kathia in the open light of the bedroom.

Are they taking turn to show some protest?   May be Lisa and Nick, who got lots of complains over the last 4 or 5 days, received a warning from management and are back to normal to avoid to be released?  And, to continue the protest, Kent and Gerda are now acting like Lisa were doing?    It appears that VV will not admit that there is a problem.  The only tweets I have seen from them is that our remarks were forwarded to management.  

This is very confusing.  But at least, 2 of the 3 apartments that seems to be on a sex strike are back to normal.

And thats whats making me kinda angry. Because we know already know they are not shy. They are doing this deliberately on purpose to screw the viewers or to maybe got better money from management. I hope they will look closer to this aspect when it comes to future castings. I hope management will warn Gerda and Kent as they obviously did to Lisa and Nick...

Anyone else notice that Kent doesn't like to play role games? He's a party pooper with a giant dick, who thinks that's all he needs to get by. I think Gerda is still pissed about something. Lisa is actually the fun one here tonight. 

• Upvote 1