Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Ooops I think they want to far this time. I got the following Mail from VV regarding my mail about L&N and G&K:

Hello.
Sad, but true. We are finding new candidates, but august is not the best time for this process.

august not the best time for this process loollll,apparently a part of vv team are in vacation this month

9 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

How do you know they are hiding for anal? 

because i have see what's happenend last night and today,it's lisa fault,she don't want doing more anal on cameras when the light is on,they prefer stop or cut the light before start that but the night vision not working in the bathroom so they have found new place for hiding now

50 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Ooops I think they want to far this time. I got the following Mail from VV regarding my mail about L&N and G&K:

Hello.
Sad, but true. We are finding new candidates, but august is not the best time for this process.

I got exactly the same answer....

I really hope they will kick them out sooner or later. The thing is both couples G&K and L&N were not shy at all from the beginning and suddenly turned into freeloaders who shitface VV and the members. And thats what makes me angry. I will no longer press record neither in Tula nor in Voro. Exception is to gather proof to get them out faster