Voronezh Viewer Chat

spielo

16 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Wish hillbilly would have walked in on them. Sex in the dark. That's just a slap in the face of VV and the subscribers. I would think VV viewers are owed a full morning daylight anal session on the couch with a full frame facial on the kitchen cam. 

Wondering why nobody is writing about their open sex in the bed last night. Fully into the cam.... 

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

But again in the dark... But it is a step into the right direction :biggrin: They are not like G&K thats for sure

But they have proven, they can, if they want....rabote, rabote....

It's hard to be entertaining 24/7. Few can do it. I think the test is complete. VV must conclude that everyone crammed into 2 apartments is more entertaining than spreading them out across 4.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

It's hard to be entertaining 24/7. Few can do it. I think the test is complete. VV must conclude that everyone crammed into 2 apartments is more entertaining than spreading them out across 4.

Sorry what do you mean with test is complete? That is proven those two are not entertaining? 

I mean that having 4 apartments makes for less entertainment for the audience then having just 2. Even Anna alone gets boring. But when Nelly was around it always opened up Anna to be sexy and fun. Girls need to be around other girls for this to work right. That's why Nelly was so awful in Sofia. She needed Anna around to be sexy and fun. VV should invest in 2 apartments with 4 bedrooms each and better cameras. That's the trick. Probably cheaper than 4 and much more entertaining. 

• Upvote 1

Yes exactly! Each place should have a fairly large living space, with a bar, futons, and lots of trinkets to get them in trouble. Oh, and most importantly, good lighting! Are you listening VV? You should be. Ca'ching $$$.